Finding Office Space on Elizabeth Street
At one of the most prominent corners of the bustling CBD, WeWork Elizabeth St gives members access to Melbourne office space in the Historical London Stores building. We’re ideally located on the corner of Bourke Street and Elizabeth Street, offering six floors of coworking, private offices, conference rooms, and event space in a large, handsome, Chicagoan-style building. You’ll find plenty of tram and bus stops nearby that make transportation a breeze, and we’re only a short walk to Flinders Street Station. Bourke Street Mall and Federation Square offer great shopping and after-work options for an evening on the town enjoying local art or a few cocktails. Looking for a workspace in the thick of it all? Move your company into WeWork Bourke Street, and put the city on your doorstep.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Two blocks north from Federation Square (about 5 minutes walk).
- 216-219, 220, 234, 236
• Private Offices : A$730 /mo
• Hot Desks : A$450 /mo