Finding Miller Street Coworking Space
At the heart of North Sydney’s business district, our office space on Miller Street is the place to be. Five floors in this 10-story building are dedicated to WeWork, featuring airy lounges, unique conference rooms, and focus-fuelling private offices. Commuting is a breeze with easy access to the M1 and the North Sydney Train Station only a short walk away. After work, picnic with the team at McMahons Point or head to The Greens for barefoot bowls. Surrounded by professionals in advertising, marketing, and finance, collaboration comes easy at WeWork’s coworking space in North Sydney. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- North Sydney Train Station (2 minute walk)
• Private Offices : A$1,800 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : A$800 /mo
• Hot Desks : A$500 /mo