NoMad Office Space
Near the iconic Flatiron Building, this New York office space encompasses 10 floors of a 17-story building dating from the 1920s. It’s a sprawling space, but thoughtful design ensures that there are always some tucked away corners where you can concentrate on the project or comfortable common areas perfect for hosting that large-scale event. There’s a bike room for commuters and lots of eye-catching original art.
The types of businesses attracted to the space run the gamut from newly launched tech companies, fashion bloggers, architects, venture capitalists—you’ll find colleagues in just about every field within these walls. To get here, hop aboard the 4 or 6 line (they stop less than a block away) or the R, N, or Q lines (all two or three blocks from the front door). With a warm, welcoming environment, this coworking space is the perfect community to start or grow your business.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, L
- Park Right, located at 39 East 29th Street (enter 6am-9am, exit by 7pm, $25.35). Imperial Parking, located at 201 East 28th Street between 2nd & 3rd Ave (enter 6am-10am, exit by 7pm, $21)
- Madison Ave & East 29th, Madison Ave & East 30th, 5th Ave & West 29th, 5th Ave & West 30th, Lexington Ave & East 28th
- Storage available
• Dedicated Desk : $550/mo
• 1 Seat : $890/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,700/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,280/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,600/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,650/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,050/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,650/mo
• 9 Seats : $6,300/mo
• 10 Seats : $7,700/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $7,900/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $16,100/mo