Find Gangnam-Gu Office Space in Seolleung III
Modern amenities and vibrant surroundings make this Seolleung-Ro workspace an ideal launchpad for your next venture. The entire 20-story building is dedicated to WeWork, supporting small businesses and enterprise companies alike. Network over coffee in our art-filled lounges, host your next seminar in our 50-person classroom, then touch base with your team in our sleek private offices. Plus, a rooftop terrace offers a welcome break between meetings. Commuting is simple with Seolleung and Gangnam Subway Stations within walking distance. After work, treat a client to Korean barbeque at one of the many nearby restaurants, or head to the shops at Coex Mall. Join a vibrant community of professionals at our 426 Seolleung-ro coworking space—schedule a visit to find out more.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Line 2 & Bundang Line at Seolleung Station (2 minute walk)
• Hot Desks : ₩350,000 /mo