Finding Space at 205 Hudson St
WeWork 205 Hudson is three floors of sunny TriBeCa coworking space unlike any other. Located inside a 12-story building that overlooks the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, members from a range of industries love this shared workspace for its thoughtful design, vibrant community, and easy access. The 1, C, and E trains are nearby, making the commute from uptown, Penn Station, and Brooklyn a breeze; those who commute from New Jersey have direct access via the Holland Tunnel. Your team will love our signature offerings—from unlimited micro-roasted coffee and custom art to support from onsite staff. After work, entertain clients or celebrate team wins at one of the neighborhood’s many posh eateries and trendy bars. For everything you need to make your business world go round, WeWork 205 Hudson is the ticket.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 1, 2 train from Canal St. (1 block away); A, C, E from Canal Street Station (3 blocks away)
- Parking available on Desbrosses St. (3 blocks away)
- M20 from Hudson St./Laight St. stop (2 blocks away)
• Hot Desk : $530/mo
• Labs Desk :
• 1 Seat : $900/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,710/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,430/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,250/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,800/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,600/mo
• 9 Seats : $6,300/mo
• 10 Seats : $7,000/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,400/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $16,100/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,050
• Dedicated Desks : From $600