In the upmarket Salamanca district, our Madrid María de Molina business centre is a desirable spot in the Spanish capital. The surrounding streets bring together energetic, creative businesses from advertising, the media, and technology – while nearby Avenida de America connects you to the underground, as well as urban and long-distance buses.
The centre is part of a clean, practical building with a professional image that shows you mean business. And with Serrano, Claudio Coello, and Ortega y Gasset just a short walk away, you’ll be moments from luxury shopping, boutique hotels, and fine dining.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- A desirable address in one of Madrid’s key commercial districts
- Impressive 8th floor views over the capital’s skyline
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Videoconferencing so you can bring people together
Monday:09:00 to 18:00
Tuesday:09:00 to 18:00
Wednesday:09:00 to 18:00
Thursday:09:00 to 18:00
Friday:09:00 to 18:00
FEATURES & FACILITIES
Drop-in to a business lounge at this location.
This location has disabled facilities.
Find customer parking on-site or nearby.
Find Videoconferencing facilities at this location.
• Office space : 8,30 € - 10,40 €
• Co-working : 7,20 €
• Virtual office : 1,60 € - 6,00 €