Jacksonville Office Space for Rent
Office Evolution Jacksonville offers business solutions and fully furnished turnkey office spaces to local professionals. The office spaces available for rent in the Sunshine State's most populous city help entrepreneurs and small business owners access their fullest potential at a budget-conscious rate. Here are some things you can expect as an Office Evolution Jacksonville member:
Flexible Private Office Spaces
There comes a point in time for every small business when having a private office becomes a reality, not just a dream. We're here to help make that happen for your business, with unbeatable amenities and affordable prices.
Office space options include:
- Fully furnished interior offices
- Fully furnished window offices
- Fully furnished team offices
- Temporary day office space for rent
Other Office Space Advantages
In addition, you'll find a number of other amenities available to you. Our business center offers:
- Coworking space
- Community kitchen
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Business Center Manager to greet visitors and receive mail/packages
- Business Address with private mailboxes
- Fiber Internet- Ethernet and WiFi
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) for each company
- Office signage with logo
- Listing on lobby digital directory
- Secured accessibility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- And much more
Office Evolution Jacksonville offers 29 private offices, coworking space (seats up to 40), three conference rooms (the largest seating up to 12) and day offices.
Office Evolution Jacksonville is conveniently located near JTB, I-295 and I-95 in the Town Center area, which offers ample shopping, dining and lodging options. The area surrounding our office space rentals is known for financial services, insurance, transportation, healthcare and, of course, military bases. Parking is easily accessible and free at Office Evolution Jacksonville, with plenty of spots right outside the building.
Local amenities include the YMCA, located within a mile of our office space rentals. Nearby restaurants include Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Fogo De Chao, Cheesecake Factory, Starbucks and the Melting Pot. Shopping in the area includes Nordstrom, Dillards, Costco, Apple and IKEA.
• Private Office : from $698/mo
• Rent by the Hour : from $30/hr
• Professional Plan : from $199/mo
• Professional Plan Plus : from $249/mo
• Shared Workspace : from $149/mo
• Live Answering : from $149/mo
• Remote Receptionist : from $199/mo
• Business Address : from $79/mo