The best private and virtual office and shared work space for rent in Naperville. Our professional location is flexible and designed for productivity. Conveniently located in the western suburbs of Chicago, voted the #2 on Niche's best places to live, and ranked in the top 10 by Money magazine, Naperville is an obvious choice for fully-furnished, private office spaces, conference rooms, shared workspaces and business services.
Resources for Local Naperville Businesses
Just like all of our Office Evolution locations across the country, Office Evolution Naperville provides great resources for local businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals. With easy access from I-88 and central to many major businesses making Naperville the best place to grow and expand your business.
Private Office Space
All inclusive membership making office space in Naperville a no brainer decision. Below is a highlights of some of the benefits you will receive:
- High speed Wifi and Ethernet Internet access
- Ergonomic furnishings — so all you need to bring is your computer
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Access to a printing, copying, and scanning
- Discounts on conference room reservations
- Phone answering service and professional business address
- 24/7 access to all of our business centers, nationwide
- Membership into a community of professional peers
Our office spaces are located in a modern building with access to a beautiful balcony. Each of the spaces are flooded with natural light from large windows. Our office space rentals are occupied by professionals from a number of industries including legal, counseling, marketing, finance, human resources and IT.
Office Evolution Naperville has 38 private offices, 2 conference rooms and 1 day office.
Office Evolution is located in Park Place, a wonderful neighborhood to live, work and raise a family. After a simple commute on I-88, we offer members ample free parking. Naperville is known for fostering business growth and is an easy commute for professionals who have frequent meetings in Chicago. Major companies in the area include BMO Harris Bank, BP, Nokia, and Nalco Eco lab.
Nearby restaurants include Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurant, the White Chocolate Grill, Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse, Einstein Bros Bagels, Bricks Wood Fired Pizza & Cafe, California Pizza Kitchen and Buffalo Wild Wings. Entertainment in the area is easy to find, including Lifetime Fitness, iFly and Main Event Entertainment.
• Micro Office : from $400/mo
• Private Office : from $650/mo
• Rent by the Hour : from $40/hr
• Professional Plan : from $219/mo
• Professional Plan Plus : from $269/mo
• Live Answering : from $149/mo
• Remote Receptionist : from $199/mo
• Business Address : from $89/mo