Carmel Office Space for Rent
Just minutes north of Indianapolis, Office Evolution of Carmel provides businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals with private office spaces, conference rooms, shared workspaces and business services.
- Are you looking for a home office alternative?
- Additional resources to help you grow and manage your business?
- A comfortable place to meet clients instead of Starbucks?
Welcome to Office Evolution in Carmel.
Working Remotely Doesn’t Mean You Have to Go It Alone
We’ve built a history of delivering quality services to many locations across the country, and Carmel is no exception. We’re dedicated to providing outstanding resources for local businesses in the city we know and love.
Private Office Space - For when you realize you're just not as productive working from home as you thought you'd be
At Office Evolution Carmel, we give entrepreneurs flexible access to fully-furnished workspaces, as well as quick access to the rest of the Indianapolis metro area.
Our fully furnished office spaces come with plenty of added benefits including:
- Wifi and ethernet internet access
- Conference room rentals at a discounted rate
- Access to all Office Evolution business centers nationwide
- Complimentary beverages
- Professional live phone answering services
- Business mailing address services
- Printing, copying and scanning
- A network of business professionals
- Plenty of parking next to the building
Opened in September 2018, Office Evolution Carmel has the space to meet your business needs, including: 20 private office spaces, 3 micro offices, a business lounge that seats up to 10, 1 day office and 3 conference rooms (the largest seats up to 18 comfortably and is a perfect fit for a larger group trainings or events).
Our space is located near 116th St. & Pennsylvania St. and just a few miles from I-465. Because we believe in a healthy work-life balance, we also provide a number of other amenities to our office space members, including free bike share, an outdoor patio area to work and free yoga classes for our members at our location.
We’re walking distance from a variety of restaurants including Upland Brewing Company, Subway, Kolache Factory and Caliente Mexican. The building is also close to the Monon Trail, so it’s easy to take a break from work with a walk or ride utilizing our free bike share. Near the heart of Carmel, you’re never far from the excitement/heart of it all. Entertainment options include the Monon Center, the Carmel Arts & Design Center, the local farmer's market, the Carmel Center for the Performing Arts, and the Carmel Arts Festival.
• Micro Office : from $385/mo
• Private Office : from $595/mo
• Rent by the Hour : from $40/hr
• Professional Plan : from $179/mo
• Professional Plan Plus : from $249/mo
• Shared Workspace : from $99/mo
• Live Answering : from $149/mo
• Remote Receptionist : from $199/mo
• Business Address : from $79/mo