Finding Sydney CBD Coworking Space
Whether your team is a creative agency, a lean startup, or an established corporation, discover networking and collaboration opportunities in WeWork’s Sydney CBD coworking space. Spanning six floors in a 10-story building, this dog-friendly location is a true meld of old and new with two heritage listed buildings overlooking George Street. Commuting is easy with bike storage and parking available, plus the Town Hall and King Street public transit stations nearby. Abuzz with innovation and an influx of restaurants, bars, and entertainment options, businesses of all sizes will thrive in our serviced office space near Hyde Park. Book a tour today to learn more about the all-inclusive amenities and unbeatable design this space has to offer.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Town Hall Station by Train King Street and Town Hall Station Bus Stops
- Western Distributor & M1
• Private Offices : A$1,250 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : A$950 /mo
• Hot Desks : A$550 /mo