Finding Brooklyn Navy Yard Coworking Space
Virtual tours and information sessions are currently taking place at our Dumbo Heights location at 81 Prospect St.
Seated on six floors of a brand new 16-story building with views of Manhattan, our waterfront location at Dock 72 is made up of innovative workspace, private outdoor terraces, a Rise by We wellness center, and a basketball court. This Navy Yard workspace appeals to a diverse crowd of forward-thinking professionals and ambitious entrepreneurs. Easy access by way of the East River Ferry, seven local subway lines, shuttle service from Atlantic Terminal and the Dumbo Loop, and an onsite bike valet make your commute a breeze. Nearby spots like Kings County Distillery and Samui are perfect for drinks and dining, while Building 77 just across the way houses Russ and Daughters and other food halls. Or, if time is of the essence, on-site catering provides fresh, healthy food on a daily basis. Join us at Brooklyn Navy Yard for a coworking experience like no other.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Comfortably host up to 200 people in our sleek, high-capacity conference space.
- Onsite dining facility and seasonal menus make lunchtime more interesting.
Rise at Dock 72
- Strengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
- A, C at High Street/Brooklyn Bridge Station (1 mile away) | A, C, F at Jay St/MetroTech Station (1.2 miles away)
- VS Parking Garage Corp. (0.4 miles/9 minutes away)
- Brooklyn Queens Expressway/I-278 (0.7 miles/4 minutes away)
- B57, B69 at Flushing Av/Cumberland St (Less than one block away) | B67 at Market St/5 St (0.1 mile/2 minutes away)
- Citi Bike station at Flushing Ave & Carlton Ave (0.3 miles/6 minutes away)
- East River Ferry directly to building