Coworking Office Space on George Street
At one of the most prominent corners of the CBD is prime Sydney office space in a brand-new addition to the skyline. WeWork 333 George Street provides five floors of coworking space, private offices, conference rooms, and event space in a hyper-modern, A-grade, glass building. Surrounded by Australia’s largest organisations, this location appeals to companies from an endless range of industries. Big and small—they’re all about being in the heart of the action. Located in a major transportation hub, commuting is made easy with trains, buses, and soon the new light rail service nearby. If you’re a cyclist, check out the onsite bike storage, showers, and maintenance station. A stone's throw away from WeWork Martin Place, members here take advantage of double the local opportunities. Move your company into WeWork 333 George Street, and put the city on your doorstep.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Wynyard Station and Martin Place Station by Train. Wynyard Station by Lightrail
- Western Distributor & M1
- Elisabeth Street and Wynyard Station Bus Stops
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : A$1,290 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : A$950 /mo
• Hot Desks : A$550 /mo