Coworking Office Space in Sydney's Central Business District (CBD)
In the heart of Sydney's central business district, this Sydney office space puts you on three floors of the beautifully renovated 1916 “Money Box Building,” which got its name because it used to be depicted on coin banks given to kids by the Commonwealth Trading Bank. Surrounded by Australia's financial institutions and a major television network, this Sydney coworking space appeals to everyone from early-stage startups to large corporations. The area is a major transportation hub for trains, buses, and the Circular Quay ferries, and it will soon be joined by a new light rail service along nearby George Street. The location puts you near all of the city’s major landmarks, so it’s easy to stroll to the Sydney Opera House or go for a run in the Royal Botanic Gardens. This is the ideal location when your Sydney office space needs to be close to everything.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Martin Place Station: T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line, South Coast Line
- Secure Parking, 1 Martin Place (1 hour - $39AUD, 2,5 hours + $89AUD)
- M1 and Cahill express way
- Martin Place Station: 412, 413, 422-428, L23, L28, 431, 438, L38, 439, 470, 433, 436, 480, 483, 50, M52, 301, 302, 303, 333, 373, 374, 377, 380, 392, 394, L94, 396, 397, 399, 500, 507, 515, 518, 520
- Storage available
- Circular Quay (Opera House) 800M
• Private Offices : A$1,290 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : A$950 /mo
• Hot Desks : A$550 /mo