Finding Office Space in Leopold Quarter
Surrounded by the European Union’s main institutions, WeWork’s coworking space in Leopold Quarter puts you right in the action. The nine-story building is converted office space, featuring beautiful lounges, highly functional conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with subway lines 2 and 6 just a block away, and Grand Central Terminal also within walking distance. After hours, treat the team to a concert at the Théâtre Royal du Parc or visit one of the many galleries in the area. Whether you’re in government, finance, law, or the arts, you’ll find the support you need to grow and thrive at WeWork’s coworking space in Leopold Quarter. Schedule your visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Subway line 2, 6 at Trone Station (2 minute walk) | Gare Centraal Station (15 minute walk)