The Long Beach Airport is only 9 miles from the 444 W. Ocean building, which translates into a convenient 15 minute drive. Valet parking is available, and there is surface and underground parking on site. There are bus stops right of Ocean Blvd, and the Downtown Long Beach Station offers the Metro Blue Line.
Inside the actual 444 W. Ocean building there is a California Bank & Trust on the lobby level, along with the Shoreline Cafe. Other dining outside of the building includes the L’Opera Restaurant and George’s Greek Cafe. Just 3 minutes away is the Pike at Rainbow Harbor which offers a wide variety of food and things to do. On the opposite side of Rainbow Harbor is the Shoreline Village that supplies even more food, shops, and activities.
In addition to both short term and long term office space in Long Beach, this location also offers hourly and day offices to accommodate any business need. Our full time offices include top of the line furnishings, along with high-speed internet, personalized telephone answering service with voice mail, and mail handling and distribution.
For companies that don’t need full time office space in Long Beach, but still want to maintain a professional image, 444 W. Ocean also offers virtual office plans, which provide a professional business address, mail handling, personalized phone answering, and access to a conference room.
The Long Beach location offers executive suites and meeting rooms, and can also provide our incredible team of skilled and positive professionals who are ready to take care of your secretarial, administrative, and information technology needs. You don't have to be a large corporation to enjoy working in one of the most prestigious and classy buildings in the city.
Premier Workspaces is able to offer immediate occupancy, which means that if you sign a contract in the morning you can be sitting behind your new desk getting work done that same afternoon.
Premier Workspaces is one of the largest privately held providers of office space, executive suites and conference rooms in the United States, and has grown from 9 locations to over 80 by providing office space solutions to companies of all sizes, all across the country.
Location benefits of 444 West Ocean:
- Immediate access to Interstate 710 and the Harbor Freeway (110)
- Minutes from the Long Beach Airport and a short drive to LAX, and John Wayne Airports
- 18-story office building in the heart of downtown Long Beach
- Steps away from the civic center, courthouse, and World Trade Center
- Unobstructed ocean views
- Close proximity to world-class hotels, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and recreation
- Building is Energy Star Certified
Contact us today to learn more about our office plans and how Premier Workspaces can help your business grow and adapt effectively.
Hope to hear from you today!
- Unfurnished or fully furnished offices and mini-suites
- Conference and meeting rooms for your use
- Convenient, prestigious locations (over 90 nationwide)
- Short- or long-term office space rental agreements
- 24-hour access, 7 days a week
- On-site administrative/secretarial support
- Mail collection and distribution
- Fully equipped kitchen with gourmet coffee and teas
- High-speed broadband internet
- Local and long distance calling
- Dedicated bandwidth
Premier Workspaces understands your need for flexibility as business conditions evolve and your company develops. We are happy to customize a dedicated, full-time office space to meet your specific requirements and goals.Our non-branded full-service executive suites offer all the essential tools for your company to operate effectively and be successful. We provide a complete office solution, so you can focus your attention on managing and growing your business.
- Mail receiving and handling
- Personalized telephone answering services with voicemail
- Private office and/or meeting room time
- Prestigious business address (over 90 locations worldwide)
If you don’t need a dedicated, full-time physical office, but still want to establish a highly professional business presence, a Premier Virtual Office could be the right solution for you.Whether you need a full virtual office plan or just need support with mail or telephone management, we offer plans and pricing options to fit every budget.
At Premier Workspaces, we have the right solution for you.
*Pricing varies by location.
- Convenient, prestigious locations (over 90 nationwide)
- Reserve a meeting, conference, or training room rental by the hour or the day
- Be more productive with the help of our attentive support staff
- Reduce meeting costs compared to renting space at a pricey hotel
Do you need a great space for holding a conference or business meeting? Premier Workspaces offers meeting rooms for rent that are suited to your specific requirements and will help you turn your agenda into reality.
Our attractive, fully equipped conference rooms and business meeting rooms provide an ideal working environment. They include state-of-the-art equipment and capabilities plus free WIFI and free local and long distance calls. And all our meeting facilities come with a thoroughly trained, professional support staff.
Whether you are presenting to one of your clients or holding an off-site get-together for your staff, our Premier Meeting Rooms or conference rooms for rent will support what you want to accomplish in a variety of ways.
*Pricing & configuration varies by location.
- Private Offices
- Furnished Offices
- High Speed Internet
- Telephone answering
- Day Offices
- Meeting Rooms
- Virtual Offices
- Professional Address
- Mail Collection
- Support Services
- Equipped Kitchen
- Flexible Terms
• Private Office :
• Virtual Office :
• Meeting Rooms :