The Promontory offers free parking, and there is a bus which is about a half mile away, or a 10 minute walk. The building has a unique sculpture for added interest, and also has a convenient on-site fitness center.
The nearest airport to the Promontory is the San Diego International Airport, which is 28 miles, or approximately a 30 minute drive. For shopping, the area provides the Westfield North County Mall and Fair which features extensive indoor and outdoor shopping, including a 3-story Target. Another unique attraction is the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, which is one of the largest, and considered one of the best, zoos in the U.S.
In addition to both short term and long term office space, the Promontory also offers hourly and day offices to accommodate any business need. Our full time offices include top of the line furnishings, along with high-speed internet, personalized telephone answering service with voice mail, and mail handling and distribution.
For companies in or around San Diego that don’t need full time office space, but still want to maintain a professional image, the Promontory also offers virtual office plans, which provide a professional business address, mail handling, personalized phone answering, and access to a conference room.
The Promontory offers executive suites and meeting rooms, and we can also provide our incredible team of skilled and positive professionals who are ready to take care of your secretarial, administrative, and information technology needs. You don't have to be a large corporation to enjoy working in a world class corporate environment.
This San Diego location is able to offer immediate occupancy, which means that if you sign a contract in the morning you can be sitting behind your new desk getting work done that same afternoon.
Premier Workspaces is one of the largest privately held providers of office space, executive suites and conference rooms in the United States, and has grown from 9 locations to over 80 by providing office space solutions to companies of all sizes, all across the country.
Location benefits of Rancho Bernardo:
- Easy access to the I-15 Freeway
- Near the intersection of West Bernardo Court and West Bernardo Drive
- On-site fitness center with showers and lockers
- Close proximity to hotels, shopping centers, numerous golf courses, and restaurants
- Panoramic views of the Rancho Bernardo Valley
Contact us today to learn more about our office plans and how Premier Workspaces can help your business grow and adapt effectively.
Hope to hear from you today!
- Unfurnished or fully furnished offices and mini-suites
- Conference and meeting rooms for your use
- Convenient, prestigious locations (over 90 nationwide)
- Short- or long-term office space rental agreements
- 24-hour access, 7 days a week
- On-site administrative/secretarial support
- Mail collection and distribution
- Fully equipped kitchen with gourmet coffee and teas
- High-speed broadband internet
- Local and long distance calling
- Dedicated bandwidth
Premier Workspaces understands your need for flexibility as business conditions evolve and your company develops. We are happy to customize a dedicated, full-time office space to meet your specific requirements and goals.Our non-branded full-service executive suites offer all the essential tools for your company to operate effectively and be successful. We provide a complete office solution, so you can focus your attention on managing and growing your business.
- Mail receiving and handling
- Personalized telephone answering services with voicemail
- Private office and/or meeting room time
- Prestigious business address (over 90 locations worldwide)
If you don’t need a dedicated, full-time physical office, but still want to establish a highly professional business presence, a Premier Virtual Office could be the right solution for you.Whether you need a full virtual office plan or just need support with mail or telephone management, we offer plans and pricing options to fit every budget.
At Premier Workspaces, we have the right solution for you.
*Pricing varies by location.
-Convenient, prestigious locations (over 90 nationwide)
- Reserve a meeting, conference, or training room rental by the hour or the day
- Be more productive with the help of our attentive support staff
- Reduce meeting costs compared to renting space at a pricey hotel
Do you need a great space for holding a conference or business meeting? Premier Workspaces offers meeting rooms for rent that are suited to your specific requirements and will help you turn your agenda into reality.
Our attractive, fully equipped conference rooms and business meeting rooms provide an ideal working environment. They include state-of-the-art equipment and capabilities plus free WIFI and free local and long distance calls. And all our meeting facilities come with a thoroughly trained, professional support staff.
Whether you are presenting to one of your clients or holding an off-site get-together for your staff, our Premier Meeting Rooms or conference rooms for rent will support what you want to accomplish in a variety of ways.
*Pricing & configuration varies by location.
- No setup fee
- No deposit required
- FREE Internet and refreshments
- Walk-ins accepted
- Advanced booking available
- Use by the hour, day or week
- Access to printers, scanners and photocopiers
Are your desk and your dining room table one and the same? Are you tired of meeting with clients in noisy coffee shops? Sometimes you just need a professional space where you can conduct your business. Maybe you need an office space for the day with a touch of corporate professionalism? Our furnished day office spaces are available for rental by the hour, day or week.
*Pricing & configuration varies by location.
- Private Offices
- Furnished Offices
- High Speed Internet
- Telephone answering
- Day Offices
- Meeting Rooms
- Virtual Offices
- Professional Address
- Mail Collection
- Support Services
- Equipped Kitchen
- Flexible Terms
• Private Office :
• Virtual Office :
• Meeting Rooms :
• Day Office :