Modern Canal Street Coworking Space
Hallmarked by picturesque cobblestone streets filled with an endless array of retail shops, cafés, and restaurants, our Canal Street coworking space holds undeniable appeal for growing businesses and independent entrepreneurs alike. Recognized around the globe as one of the landmark neighborhoods of New York City, Tribeca is home to a host of innovative companies working in fashion, media, and technology. Ideal for teams of all sizes, this location features four floors of beautiful private offices, collaborative workspaces, and modern conference rooms. Just steps away from the Canal Street Subway Station, easy access to the N,Q,R,W, 4,6, J,M, and Z trains is sure to streamline your commute. Ready to elevate your workday? Schedule your visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Canal St Station - A, C, E, N, Q, R, W, 6 (Less than 1 block away) | Franklin Street Station - 1, 2 (5 blocks away)
- West Side Highway (0.7 miles away)
- BxM18, M55, X27, X28 lines at Broadway/Walker St (Less than 1 block away) | M1 at Centre St/Grand St (5 blocks away)
- Citi Bike Station at Lispenard St & Broadway (less than 1 block away)
- Battery Park City/World Financial Center Ferry Terminal at Vessey Street (1.1 miles)
• Hot Desk : $500/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,890/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,000/mo
• 8 Seats : $6,250/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $10,900/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $27,650/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,980
• Dedicated Desks : From $630
• Hot Desks : From $530