Coworking Space in Austin
This downtown Austin office space offers plenty of individuality bundled up in three floors—where else could you find interior design inspired by Wes Anderson films, hip-hop lyrics on the walls to motivate the hustle, and windows that pay homage to the city’s lively music scene? In a modern building in the heart of downtown, this coworking space captures the Austin feel we love so dearly. The diverse community here ranges from tech startups to graphic designers to art collectors. There’s parking in the building, secure bike storage, and easy access to buses. Blocks from the Texas State Capitol, the office space is also a ten-minute walk from the biking and hiking trails around Austin’s Town Lake. World-famous 6th Street, lined with music venues, is right around the corner. For a central location, lots of amenities, and a quirky vibe, you’ll love this location.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Capital Metro Rail is nearby. The closest rail stop is at 4th St. between Trinity St. and Neches St
- One American Center ($205/mo)
- Mopac, I-35
- Going Northbound: Lavaca between 3rd and 4th street, and at Lavaca & 8th Street. Going Southbound: Guadalupe between 4th & 5th street, and at Guadalupe and 8th Street
- Storage available. Austin B Cycle stations are nearby
• Dedicated Desk : $530/mo
• Hot Desk : $410/mo
• 1 Seat : $900/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,510/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,200/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,470/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,900/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,750/mo
• 8 Seats : $6,950/mo
• 9 Seats : $7,780/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,850/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $12,600/mo
• Private Offices : From $950