Finding Avenida Paulista Office Space
Avenida Paulista has long served as a landmark for the city of São Paulo. Just as the avenue is home to a diverse community—from artists to bankers, tattooers to lawyers—WeWork’s two floors of coworking space brings together forward-thinking companies from a range of industries. With a prime location near the city’s most lively bars, restaurants, shops, and cultural institutions, you’ll always have options for entertaining clients or celebrating big wins with the team. Plus, enjoy an easy commute with onsite bike storage, nearby bus stops, and the Trianon-MASP subway station just across the street. Join WeWork Paulista for beautiful space and an unbeatable address.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Metro Station Trianon MASP - Green line in front
- Parking available within the building
- Consolação, Av. 9 de Julho, Av. Brigadeiro Luis Antônio, Av. Rebouças, Av. Sumaré, Av. Pacaembú, Av. 23 de Maio, Radial Leste
- Bike storage available within the building. Bike share stations nearby.
• Private Offices : R$1,800 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : R$1,500 /mo
• Hot Desks : R$1,000 /mo