To book space at Reactor Tel Aviv, please populate the space request form Reactor Tel Aviv and for questions contact Reactor Tel Aviv team.
- If the requested date or room is not available, the Reactor event planner will suggest alternative dates or spaces.
- Upon approval, the Reactor event planner will send over a meeting invite to confirm the booking and schedule a call to discuss event logistics.
Hours, badging, security
- Reactor Tel Aviv reception hours are 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday through Thursday.
- Events can go later than 6:00 PM, by arrangement. Please discuss with your Reactor event planner.
- Events may occur on Friday morning, by arrangement, though must conclude no later than 2:00 PM on Friday.
- Access to Reactor Tel Aviv is granted only for the length of the event.
Badging and security
- Reactor Tel Aviv is in an access restricted location. This helps ensure the privacy of the Reactor spaces, partner confidentiality, IP, and other proprietary meeting content. Access to Reactor Tel Aviv is granted only for the length of the event.
- The list of internal Microsoft and external attendees is required at least 5 business days in advance to ensure that all Microsoft employees can receive badge access. Guest badges are printed ahead of time, and available for all external attendees upon check-in.
- All visitors to the Reactor location must check-in prior to attending events or meetings in the space. Check-in Kiosks are located at the entrance of the Reactor. Please see the receptionist or event owner for any questions.
- Additional questions about badging or security? Please discuss with your Reactor Tel Aviv event planner. Thank you!
Parking (vehicles, skateboards, jetpacks)
Parking and public transport
- The nearest vehicle parking is at Dubnov St 7 / Sderot Sha'ul Hamelech, Tel Aviv.
- Alternative underground vehicle parking can be found at 'Neot Aviv' entrance from the gas station (between Dubnov St 5 to 7, Tel Aviv).
- For public transportation, the nearest station is Dubnov St 1 / Kaplan St, Tel Aviv
Food, bev, wifi, etc.
- You are also welcome to bring in your own outside catering. Please coordinate with your Reactor event planner. The event owner is responsible for the catering order and arrangements.
- Be sure to coordinate catering details (caterer name, delivery times, quantities) with your Reactor Tel Aviv event planner.
- If you decide to use a non-preferred caterer, appropriate insurances and certifications must be submitted to your Reactor Tel Aviv event planner at least 72 business hours prior to the event to receive approval. If you are not notified of the approval, the caterer will not be permitted access to the building.
- Complimentary beverages are available in the Reactor kitchen and include coffee, tea, juices, water, and soft drinks.
- If you would like to serve alcoholic beverages at your event, please discuss details with your Reactor event planner. We advise that you pre-order and have the beverages delivered to Reactor Tel Aviv prior to your event, in coordination with your Reactor event planner, who can arrange for the delivery to be stored in a safe place and available for your event.
Wifi access details are available from the event staff at check-in. Any questions about wifi for your event, please discuss with your Reactor event planner.
Rooftop deck and additional patio which can be used for meals, networking events, etc. weather permitting. Please work with your event planner if you're interested in using these spaces.
Live Stream and AV
Reactor Tel Aviv has live streaming capabilities. AV equipment and support are available. Please discuss with your Reactor Tel Aviv event planner.
Fine print | Reactor Tel Aviv
Reactors are developer community hubs. The best in technical events and collaboration spaces.
By submitting this event request, you acknowledge and agree to technical event requests being prioritized over event requests of a non-technical nature.
How we define technical:
- Cloud computing, Big Data/BI, AI, MR, DevOps, Gaming, IoT.
- Coding events – attendees will be writing code: Hacks, Hands on Labs, etc.
- Technology lead Community events – attendees are hands on with tech: Java Devs, Data Scientist.
It is Microsoft Policy that no money is collected for any event held at any Reactor space. Additional policy details coming soon.