Office Space in Boston Seaport
Located directly in the Innovation District, WeWork’s Seaport office space offers a creative oasis for entrepreneurs and established businesses. Nestled among the vibrant array of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions of Seaport Square, members here enjoy two floors of inviting common areas, phone booths, and private offices. Waterfront views and relaxing green spaces throughout the surrounding neighborhood make it easy to stay refreshed and inspired throughout the day. With Courthouse Station just minutes away, quickly connect to the MBTA Silver Line for access to Logan International Airport. Ready to reimagine your workspace? Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Massachusetts Bay Trans at Summer/A St (6 blocks away)
- One Seaport Garage at Sleeper/Seaport Blvd (1 block away)
- Massachusetts Turnpike (0.5 miles away)
- SL1, SL2, SL3, Silver Line Waterfront at Courthouse Station (1 block away)
-Bluebikes at Seaport Square Station ( 4 blocks away)
- Spirit Cruise and Bay State Cruise Company at Seaport/Harborwalk (5 blocks away)
• Hot Desk : $530/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,990/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,840/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,150/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,400/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,950/mo
• 9 Seats : $7,350/mo
• 10 Seats : $8,200/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $9,850/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $21,900/mo
• Private Offices : From $2,090