Underground city coworking space
Inside one of the city’s most distinctive buildings—a sleek tower designed by architects I.M. Pei and Henry N. Cobb, our Montreal office space puts you in the center of the city. WeWork Place Ville Marie occupies the fourth floor of the silver skyscraper, offering views of the sweeping Champlain Bridge from one of the cozy common areas. You’re easy walking distance from the green and orange Métro lines, as well as plenty of buses and commuter trains. In warm weather, people drift down to the plaza to enjoy the cool breezes blowing off the St. Lawrence River. Don’t want to head outside? The building is connected to the upscale Galerie Place Ville Marie shopping center and Montreal’s vast Underground City. Because of its central location, this Montreal coworking space draws nonprofit groups, small startups, and established companies who like having a one-of-a-kind downtown address.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Green Line - Station McGill, Orange Line - Station Bonaventure & Lucien-L'Allier. The Train Central Station is also nearby
- Parking Structure located at Cathcart Street at the corner of McGill College Avenue (350 CAD/month or 25 CAD/day)
- Bonaventure and Ville-Marie expressways
- 15, 61, 150, 168, Express 410, Express 430
- Storage available (25 CAD/year). There are 3 Bixi stations nearby
• Private Offices : C$650 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : C$420 /mo
• Hot Desks : C$300 /mo