Finding Office Space in Downtown Toronto
On the border of Old Toronto and the city’s center, WeWork’s coworking space at 357 Bay Street combines sophisticated design with modern amenities. Here, sleek private offices fuel productivity, while art-filled lounges keep your team inspired. Commuting is a breeze with ample buses and the King and Queen subway stations nearby. Looking to break up the work week? Explore the variety of restaurants in the area or impress clients with a show at the National Ballet. Surrounded by big business in finance and trading, and just a stone’s throw from City Hall, your team will be in good company at our Downtown Toronto coworking space. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 1 at Queen Station (2 blocks away)
- Impark at Bay Adelaide Centre Parking Garage (less than 1 block away)
- Gardiner Expy (1.2 km away)
- 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 at Richmond/BaySt (1 block away)
- Bike Share Toronto at 11 Temperance St (1 block away)
- Jack Layton Ferry Terminal (1.2 km away)