Our Unique Coworking Space on Bloor Street East
WeWork 33 Bloor Street is the future of work in Toronto’s Yorkville-Bloor neighborhood. Occupying two floors of a 17-story building, this refreshing coworking space brings together folks from the finance, tech, and creative worlds—and it’s easy to see why. From private offices and art-filled common areas to all-inclusive amenities and regular networking events, your team will have everything they need to thrive. Plus, enjoy direct access to the Yonge and Bloor-Danforth subway lines and tons of tasty restaurants and trendy bars, perfect for hosting client dinners and team celebrations. At WeWork 33 Bloor Street, community and convenience come together to create the office space of tomorrow. What are you waiting for?
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 1, 2 train from Bloor-Yonge Station (1 block away)
- Parking available at 160 Bloor St. E (1 block away) and 20 Charles Street East (2 blocks away)
- Don Valley Parkway, 5 miles away
- 300 line from Bloor Street E/Church St.; 97 and 320 lines from Bloor St. West/Yonge Street
- Bike Share Toronto hubs at 160 Bloor St. E (1 block away) and 1175 Bay St. (3 blocks away)
• Private Offices : C$1,050 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : C$770 /mo
• Hot Desks : C$500 /mo