Reinventing Richmond Street Office Space
Looking for workspace right in the heart of Toronto’s tech hub? WeWork Richmond Street West is six full floors of private offices, coworking space, and meeting rooms in a beautiful 100-year-old building. Give your business organic opportunities with a community of forward-thinking companies, networking events, and the local neighborhood’s surging economy. Right around the corner from Osgoode Station, WeWork Richmond Street West makes commuting a breeze, and offers plenty of delicious options for team lunches. This is a space that supports your good ideas.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Osgoode Station
- Between University Avenue and Spadina
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : C$1,080 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : C$770 /mo
• Hot Desks : C$500 /mo