Downtown Toronto Office Space
Tours and information sessions are currently taking place at our 1 University Ave location while Scotia Plaza is under construction. Looking for a Downtown Toronto office space that will help your business thrive? Spanning two floors, this location is the place to be, with beautifully designed workspaces, world-class services, and unparalleled amenities. For a midday refresh, head downstairs to Dineen Coffee for a fresh snack or an energizing drink. Just one block away from King Subway Station and a variety of streetcar stations, commuting is simple no matter where you’re coming from—or where you’re headed. Schedule your visit today to learn more about WeWork’s beautiful Toronto coworking space. Scotia Plaza is designed to offer office solutions for companies needing space over 15 people. If you’re looking for a smaller workspace, check out 100 University and our other locations in Toronto.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 1 at King Station (1 block away) | 301, 501, 502 at Queen St West at Bay St (2 blocks away)
- Scotia Plaza on site parking
- Gardiner Expressway (1.2 km away)
- 6 at Bay St at King St West (1 block away) | 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 at Adelaide St West at Bay St (1 block away)
- Bike Share Toronto (1 block away)
• Private Offices : C$22,300 /mo