Rent coworking space Boston Seaport District
Originally a wool factory, our Boston office space features a unique industrial aesthetic thanks to soaring beamed ceilings, stout columns, and cement floors. Occupying five of the brick building’s nine floors, this coworking space boasts massive windows that let light flood into the colorful common areas. Offices at the back have unobstructed views of the Fort Point Channel. Resembling a sports bar, the basement level lounge is a great place to kick back after a day at the office.
The dog-friendly space attracts many creative types like photographers, designers, and architects, as well as established companies and some major corporations. It’s a short walk from the Rose Kennedy Greenway, where you’ll find an array of delicious food trucks. For happy hour, members recommend the nearby Trillium Brewing Company. Several parking garages are within five blocks of the building, and you’re a 10-minute walk from the subways, trains, and buses at South Station. For an easy commute, a downtown location, and an energetic vibe, try WeWork at 51 Melcher St.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Red line and silver line (South Station terminals)
- Necco St. Garage ($21/day) and Channel Center Garage ($24/day)
- Summer Street, I-93, 90-East (to airport)
- Storage available
- Rowes Wharf
• Hot Desk : $370/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $470/mo
• 1 Seat : $720/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,360/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,980/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,200/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,100/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,300/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,150/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,840/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,050/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,150/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $14,000/mo
• Private Offices : From $760