Finding Boston Office Space on Portland Street
Ideally located between Boston’s historic North End and ever-evolving West End, WeWork 200 Portland sits at the crossroads of the past, present, and future—a strategic home for your growing business. This location offers members from a range of industries, including finance, design, tech, and law four floors of beautiful coworking space and private offices in a charming, recently renovated brick building. With North Station, Interstate 93, and plenty of parking nearby, commuting is convenient for straphangers and carpoolers alike. Looking to celebrate a team win after work? Catch a concert or game at neighboring TD Garden, which is just around the corner. Plus, neighborhood hotspots like Ward 8, Regina Pizzeria, and Neptune Oyster give you ample options for client dinners and team lunches. Make your next move and join WeWork 200 Portland today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- MBTA Commuter Rail, Orange Line, Green Line at North Station (.1 miles away)
- Available at North Station (.1 miles away); Blossom Parking Lot (.3 miles away)
- Route 93 (.2 miles away)
- MTBA Bus 4 and EZRide available at North Station (.1 miles away)
- Bike share at Nashua Street Hubway Station (.2 miles away)
• Hot Desk : $370/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $580/mo
• 1 Seat : $730/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,300/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,850/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,050/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,000/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,450/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,900/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,500/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,800/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,900/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $5,900/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $12,800/mo
• Private Offices : From $770