Downtown Crossing Coworking Space
In the heart of historical Boston, WeWork’s Arch Street office space is ideal for teams of all sizes. Throughout each floor of this Downtown Crossing location, members can enjoy inviting communal lounges, soundproof phone rooms, and private offices. Downstairs you’ll find a pedestrian’s paradise, surrounded by many of the city’s best restaurants, retail shops, and beloved landmarks like Quincy Market and Post Office Square. With onsite bike storage, convenient parking options, and a variety of bus and train lines all within walking distance, it’s easy to get where you need to go. Book a tour today to see what this energizing space can do for you.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Orange and Red lines at Downtown Crossing, Washington St & Sumner St (3 minutes away) | Light Rail B, C, D, E at Park St (7 minutes away)
- Lafayette Garage (6 minutes away)
- I-93 (1 mile away)
- 7, 448, 449, 459 lines at Franklin St @ Devonshire St (2 minutes away)
- Hubway Bike Share Station at 81 Arch St (1 minute away)
- Rowes Wharf/Massachusetts Bay Lines (12 minutes away)
• Hot Desk : $420/mo
• 1 Seat : $760/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,440/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,160/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,200/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,600/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,550/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $9,150/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $14,950/mo
• Private Offices : From $800