Located close to the city center, 3 Metro stations from the TGV station (Station Henri Fréville), the airport and direct access to the expressway Nantes-Paris-Brest, the business center offers a very representative address at the heart of all communications. An ideal location to create or establish your company in Rennes.
For 1 morning, 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or more, you have a spacious and bright 800 m² with:
- Rental of 28 offices from 10 to 32 m². These office rental solutions in Rennes are therefore aimed at young companies as well as mature companies.
- 4 meeting rooms for up to 17 people, ideal for your training sessions, recruitment sessions or executive meetings in Rennes.
- 2 Courtesy offices for traveling managers in Rennes. Forget uncomfortable hotel receptions to meet your contacts and prefer a professional environment with our business center!
- 1 shared space in Rennes . Ideal for young shoots and tight budgets!
- 1 Cafeteria space with press reviews. Because your comfort is important!
Among the services offered by all BURO Club, you benefit from:
- Domiciliation of companies in Rennes : an ideal and economic solution to have a recognized address without bearing the fixed costs of an office rent.
- 1 telephone switchboard and 70 SDA stations with personalized reception, and transmission of your messages in real time by email.
- 1 black and white and color print and copy center in A4 and A3 formats, with integrated fax and scanning functions.
- High-performance office equipment as well as all the equipment needed to run your meetings (flipchart, screen, video projector ...).
- Secretarial service.
- Service of management of your mails and parcels by the Post office, by courier, or express sending.
- Hotel reservation service and transportation tickets.
- Secure access by badge and digicode outside opening hours.
- 2 private parking in the basement and 1 public of 100 places free.
- Kitchenette area and cafeteria with Nespresso machine ...
- Direct access by metro to the TGV station (3stations).
- Wiring of offices for the networking of your computer.
- Quality interior decoration.
- Business center approved by the Prefecture.
Not all workspace is created equal, and today's entrepreneur is privy to a fantastic range of space to suit all types of working requirements.
So whether you need space to think, to meet, to make, or innovate,
we've got it all worked out.
Here's a quick guide on what to expect
from each type of workspace and how it works:
Often referred to as serviced offices or executive offices, Private Offices are individual suites that come in all shapes and sizes. Generally, private offices are rented out to small businesses with a package of services, flexible lease terms and simple monthly invoices. The package of services often includes office furniture, cabling, receptionist services, and access to meeting rooms.
Coworking spaces are shared environments in which people from different companies pay to use the workspace on a simple membership basis. Because of its shared nature, rental costs are often much cheaper than private offices. The 2008 recession sparked a massive rise in the use of Coworking spaces, and the industry has continued to expand and diversify ever since.
Hybrid Coworking & Private Offices
The popularity of both Coworking and Private Offices means that many operators now provide a mix of both types of workspace under the same roof. This gives occupants of Private Offices the chance to collaborate and network with Coworking users. It also provides scale-up opportunities for Coworking members that have outgrown their shared space.
Popular with remote teams, freelancers and home-based business owners, a Virtual Office gives small firms a local presence without the costly commitments of a physical office. Virtual Office clients get a real business address, live receptionist support, a mailing point and mail forwarding services, plus the option to rent meeting rooms or day offices on-demand.
In our increasingly mobile landscape, business owners and independent professionals need instant access to Conference Rooms all over the world. There's a huge spectrum of Conference Rooms available, from small interview rooms and boardrooms to video conferencing suites. They're furnished, well-equipped, and usually provide catering and concierge services too.
Whether you're organizing an informal seminar, a tech hackathon or an international conference, you need an Event Space that's professional, prepped and ready to go. Event Spaces are available in key locations all over the world and come in a huge variety of shapes and sizes, each with their own unique culture, adjustable layouts and technical capabilities.
Designed to nurture early stage startup businesses, an Incubator Space is normally one of several services provided by a party (often publicly funded) with a vested interest - such as a university or a non-profit organization. The physical workspace is usually part of a package of support services that may include mentoring, training, funding and equipment.
Designed to accelerate early-stage or small businesses, Accelerator Spaces typically accommodate startup cohorts with externally developed ideas. Entrepreneurs benefit from access to physical workspace in addition to other services, such as seed capital, mentoring and training in exchange for small amounts of equity.
A commercial Maker Space is like a coworking space for hands-on creativity. Maker Spaces usually come kitted out with various tools and materials to enable entrepreneurs to collaborate, design and create physical products. The tools provided can be anything from 3D printers and laser cutters to soldering irons and sewing machines.
• Private Office :
• Virtual Office :
• Meeting Rooms :