Finding Coworking Space and Private Offices by Government Center
Welcome to WeWork One Beacon Street—home to forward-thinking companies, fresh design, and vibrant community conveniently located in the heart of the Hub. Occupying the 15th floor of a 36-story tower, this prime Beacon Hill shared office space has it all. Here, brainstorming rooms are the birthplace of new product lines, networking events yield meaningful conversations, and business collaborators are around every corner. And the location is hard to beat. Onsite parking, bike storage, and access to the Blue, Red, and Green lines a block away make commuting a breeze no matter where you’re coming from. What are you waiting for? Book a tour of WeWork One Beacon Street today to put your business ahead of the curve.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Blue Line Subway and Light Rail (B, C, D, E lines) at Government Center (3 minutes away)
- One Beacon Garage (1 minute away); LAZ Parking at 73 Tremont Street (1 minute away)
- I-93 (0.5 miles away)
- 15, 39, 57 lines at Tremont St @ Beacon St (1 minute away) and at Cambridge St @ Center Plaza - Gov't Center (2 min away)
- Hubway Station at Boston City Hall/28 State Street (6 min/0.3 miles away)
- Hingham/Hull Ferry at Boston (Rowes Wharf) - 0.7 miles away
• Hot Desk : $400/mo
• 1 Seat : $880/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,670/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,380/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,640/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,460/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,010/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,880/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $11,000/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $15,020/mo
• Private Offices : From $930