Who We Are and What We Do
Alliance is the largest global network of serviced offices in the world, with more than 650 locations in 40 countries, and counting. Combining the best of people, place and technology, Alliance provides solutions to mobile workers, entrepreneurs, small businesses and corporates.
We strive every day to learn, grow and match our offerings to client needs. Independent and entrepreneurial in nature, we won't rest
until our clients are happy.
The Independent Advantage
Behind every Alliance location is an independent entrepreneur and their local, dedicated team. Invested in the success of every client, these independent owners strive to offer unbeatable client benefits that you won't find anywhere else:
- From boutique and corporate hot spots to chic private offices and coworking spaces, each Alliance location is both unique and refreshingly local. Just ask the local artists whose work is hanging in many of our centers …
-Sometimes, change is a great thing. Our owners have a true stake in their client needs and unlike larger corporate centers, they also have the flexibility to adapt to those needs. Whether it's changing with the times or changing to better serve their local communities, helping clients is what we're all about.
-Enriching their communities and helping to preserve the local flair of each and every Alliance city, our locally owned and operated centers recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy than corporate centers could ever dream of.
Interested in making your business center a part of the A-team? Learn more about other member center operators and what you can do to be a part of our extraordinary Alliance.
Experience On Our Side
Alliance Business Centers Network is the brainchild of founder and CEO, Frank Cottle. A pioneer and respected visionary in the business, Frank formed Alliance in 1992 and with the help of our talented team, has grown the Network into the industry force that it is today.
Through careful selection and meticulous effort to understand and exceed client needs, Alliance has expanded to 650 locations around the world, and counting ...
Prosperity Place at Mallard Creek is centrally located in the bustling University Area of Charlotte, NC. The center is adjacent to the University Research Park with convenient access to Interstate 85, 77 and 485 making Uptown and the Charlotte Douglas International Airport less than 20 minutes away. If it’s leisure that you’re looking for then Concord Mills, Northlake Mall and Lowes Motor Speedway are all within 10 minutes of our front door. Not to mention the numerous restaurants, shops and hotels that we call neighbors right here in the University Area itself! With modern décor and a friendly workplace environment. Our clients benefit from a close community where they can work, relax, network and grow their business with ease. Allow your guests to wait in our welcoming lobby featuring polished concrete floors, HD plasma televisions and a professional receptionist to assist them. As a full time client, you will also receive access to our 24 hour gym along with plenty of free parking and a traffic control officer to assist in starting your commute home off right.
• Furnished offices • High speed T1x4 internet access • Digital telephone w/ voice mail • Telephone answering • Local business number • Mail receipt and delivery • Included meeting room use • Ready-to-use offices • Fast move in time • Flexible terms & rates • 100 to 1,200 square feet • +1,000 sq ft in common areas • Furnished offices • Team rooms • Multi office suites • Part time offices • Admin / Secretarial Support • On-site IT Support Team • Video Conferencing • Additional voice and data lines • Color printing and copying • Fax, email and scanning • Express mail delivery
24 Hour Access
High speed Internet Access
Internet in Conference Room
On Site Gym
On Site Tech Support
Wireless Internet Access
• Virtual Office : from $75/month
• Meeting Rooms : from $25/hour
• Day Offices :
• Office Space and Coworking :