Finding River North Office Space
Inside this modern glass building, you’ll find WeWork River North, a Chicago coworking community bustling with energy. Whether it’s a single desk or an entire floor, businesses from a wide range of industries look to WeWork for unique office space to inspire and engage their teams. Easily accessible via public transportation, train stations for the Brown, Purple, Red, Blue, Pink, Green, and Orange lines are all within a few blocks while nearby buses include the 22, 29, 36, 37, 65, and 156, among many others. When the sun goes down, you’ll find a thriving nightlife scene right outside the door. Try SafeHouse Chicago or Three Dots and a Dash for after-work drinks when you need more than just our beer on tap. For a lively neighborhood, great transportation options, and a space with lots of energetic members, your top choice is WeWork River North.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- The Clark/Lake CTA stop is only four blocks away and includes access to the Blue, Pink, Green, Orange, Brown, and Purple lines. Grand Red Line stop is also in walkable distance
- Street parking ($4/hour). Greenway Self Park, located at 60 W Kinzie (starting at $255/month)
- I-90/94, Illinois Route 41
- CTA Route 65 is just outside the building. Other nearby CTA stops include the 22, 29, 36, 37, 156
- There is a Divvy station right outside the front door of the lobby
- Chicago Water Taxi (seasonal) stops at LaSalle (River North), which is just a couple blocks away
• Dedicated Desk : from $490/mo
• 1 Seat : $750/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,300/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,890/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,000/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,350/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,620/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,090/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $5,300/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $11,650/mo
• Private Offices : from $750 /mo