Finding Office Space in Chicago Loop
With its prime location in the Chicago Loop, the National Building is in the heart of the city’s bustling business district. Our coworking space sits on four floors of this beautifully renovated space and provides comfy lounge areas and ample conference rooms. You’ll find businesses of all sizes here from a variety of industries getting in on the action. You also don’t have to venture far for good eats. Go down to the first floor to visit Revival Food Hall for a taste of local favorites or step outside to try some of the food trucks parked outside of the building. National Building’s central location gives you access to a wide array of nearby public transportation options. Join our new community and experience downtown’s bustling energy.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Metra - Union Station & South Shore Line. El trains - blue, red, brown, purple, pink, orange
- I-90, Lake Shore
- 1, 7, 28, 126, 130, 151, 850, 851, 855, 2, 10, 29, 146, 147, 148, 134, 135, 136, 156, 37
- Storage available. There is also a bike share station nearby at LaSalle & Jackson
• Dedicated Desk : from $490/mo
• Hot Desk : from $390/mo
• 1 Seat : $750/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,040/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,300/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,850/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,200/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,450/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,550/mo
• 8 Seats : $3,820/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,290/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $4,560/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $9,900/mo
• Private Offices : from $750 /mo