Finding Cambridge Coworking Space at 50-60 Station Road
Ideally situated in a new city quarter of historic Cambridge, our vibrant coworking space in CB1 Business Centre was built with you in mind. Three floors of this striking nine-story building are dedicated to WeWork: Meet with a client in a modern conference room, then touch base with coworkers in our art-filled lounges or your own private office. Commuting is a breeze with onsite parking and several buses in the area; bike storage and showers add to the convenience. If you’re expanding operations into London, Cambridge Railway Station is also nearby—offering services to Liverpool Street and Kings Cross. After work, host a networking happy hour in our dedicated event space, or explore the countless culinary options in the CB1 complex. Launch your company or grow your team in this dynamic neighbourhood, and join WeWork at 50-60 Station Road today.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 45 minute train ride to Kings Cross Station
- Onsite cycle park accomodating up to 3,000 bicycles