Finding Kinzie Coworking Office Space
This Chicago coworking space sits in the heart of the city’s entrepreneurial scene, occupying eight floors of a sleek glass and stone building on Kinzie Street. Tech and advertising companies are especially drawn to this neighborhood, but a diverse group of startups and established companies call WeWork 20 W Kinzie home too. Located right by the Red, Brown, and Purple CTA lines, plus several Divvy bike stations and bus stops, your morning commute becomes a breeze. The House of Blues is around the corner, hence the musical influences in the design of this WeWork location. There’s also a wide variety of restaurants within walking distance, providing great options for a client lunch, team dinner, or happy hour. If you’re looking for a home base near lots of transportation options and other enthusiastic entrepreneurs, look no further than WeWork 20 W Kinzie.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Red Line, Brown/Purple Line, Blue Line
- Greenway Garage (2 blocks away)
- Michigan Ave & Lakeshore Dr (1 mile away)
- 22, 36 at Dearborn & Hubbard (1 block away) | 29 at State & Kinzie
• Dedicated Desk : from $510/mo
• Hot Desk : from $410/mo
• 1 Seat : $700/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,100/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,890/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,050/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,650/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,650/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,700/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,294/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,200/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,000/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $5,670/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $11,760/mo
• Private Offices : from $740 /mo