Coworking Space in Wangjing
Located in one of Beijing's fastest growing commercial centers, WeWork Wangjing makes room for the next generation of growing businesses in China. Occupying five floors of the Sony building, WeWork Wangjing offers our members a beautiful workspace fitted with a contemporary exterior and smartly designed interiors. The Wangjing area of Beijing is home to both exciting tech startups and multinational companies. Members at WeWork Wangjing will benefit from the location’s proximity to the famous 798 Art District, which is home to Beijing’s main concentration of contemporary art galleries. Join us at WeWork Wangjing and meet Beijing’s most forward thinking companies.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Metro Line 14, to Wangjing South Station A exit
- There are several public parking areas around this building.
- Airport Highway/ 5th ring road.
- Bike storage is available, and bike-friendly routes are also nearby.
• Private Offices : ¥3,900 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : ¥2,700 /mo
• Hot Desks : ¥1,800 /mo