Finding Midtown Office Space near Madison Square Park
Bridging the bustle of Midtown Manhattan with the tranquility of Gramercy Park, our Rose Hill coworking space also combines the best of both worlds—modern amenities and down-to-earth community. Spanning seven expansive, light-flooded floors, our creative workspace caters to both established teams and entrepreneurs alike. Art-filled lounges and bright conference rooms foster collaboration, while private offices and soundproof phone booths fuel productivity. Commuting is simple with the the 4, 5, and 6 trains just a block away at 28th Street Station. For a break between meetings, head to nearby Madison Square Park for a breath of fresh air (and a milkshake), or spend a moment in our onsite wellness room. Boasting an iconic address—and surrounded by restaurants, shops, and a vibrant business scene—our 419 Park Ave S office space puts your team at the center of the action. Join WeWork today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 4, 6 at 28th St (1 block away) | N, Q, R, W at 28th St/Broadway (4 blocks away)
- Citi Bike Station at Lexington Ave/39th St (1 avenue away)