Finding Coworking Space in the West Loop
Nestled in Fulton River District in the city’s historical West Loop, this shared office space occupies seven floors of a renovated industrial building. You’ll be in the company of a variety of heavy-hitters ranging from PR, media, law, to real estate, as well as the nonprofit sector. Commuting is easy with the city's new L stop, Morgan Station on the Pink and Green lines, and two Blue line stations, Grand and UIC-Halsted, all nearby. For cyclists, the building has its own indoor bike storage room with showers and lockers. WeWork 220 N Green St is at the heart of one of Chicago’s fastest growing neighborhoods. You’ll be next door to art galleries, fashion boutiques, world-renowned restaurants, and big-box retail stores. When you’re looking for a lively location, lots of amenities, and an energetic environment, look to WeWork 220 N Green St.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Ogilvie Station: CTA Blue line, CTA Green/Pink line, METRA
- Private WW lot ($200/month). There are also many other lots in the area
- 90/94 Highway
- East/west - Grand bus (65). North/South - Halsted bus (8)
- Storage available. There is also a Divvy station nearby
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• 1 Seat : $700/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,300/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,800/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,850/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,450/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,000/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,800/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,500/mo
• Private Offices : from $760 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : from $450 /mo