Built to inspire and support your venture's growth
Peterborough Future Business Centre offers:
- Workspace designed to inspire your team and your guests
- Centre Assistants to help you access the support you need
- All the workplace essentials including lightning fast internet, printers, meeting rooms and great coffee
- Events, connectivity and networking all designed around your growth
- A thriving ecosystem which is all about creating an impact
- A fantastic location with great transport links and onsite GROW cafe
Peterborough provides all of these amazing centre features
- Lightning Fast Internet
- Wireless access
- Hi-spec office space
- Quality event and conference space plus meeting rooms
- Breakout spaces
- Ideas pod
- 24/7 Building access
- Front desk service
- Great coffee
- Centre assistants
- Grow Kitchen + Bar
- Full kitchen facilities
- Access to seminars, networking and events
- Innovation Lab
- Bike parks
- On-site car parking
- State-of-the-art AV facilities
As a virtual office tenant, you can also access work-space, meeting rooms and events at both our Cambridge and Peterborough centres. We also have the facility to act as a Registered Office address.
For people, planet and place
Our world constantly needs new thinking and new solutions if it is to solve the most pressing global and local challenges. Organisations and individuals that aim to make positive change and address these challenges – impact ventures and impact entrepreneurs – can transform peoples’ lives. Allia recognises they need the right kind of support and creates innovative and effective solutions to support them, one great idea at a time.
Allia is an independent not for profit with a social mission, dedicated to amplifying impact. Our Future Business Centres in Cambridge, East London and Peterborough are home to impact entrepreneurs, and our programmes help hundreds of ventures to start up, grow and scale.
Allia’s Future Business Centres are the UK’s leading spaces for impact entrepreneurs. It has 4 centres in London, Cambridge and Peterborough with nearly 100,000sq ft of space supporting impact ventures. Our programmes are designed to support impact startups and growth companies and showcase the exciting business opportunities in emerging markets, which are also vital for addressing the UN Sustainable Development Goals and solving complex local and global challenges.
In addition, our centres and support programmes focus on strengthening the networks between those engaged in creating impact businesses and enhancing the movement of capital towards impactful business.
• Co Working - 1 day a week : £50/month
• Co Working - 5 days a week : £150/month
• Dedicated Desk : £180/month
• Private Office :
• Virtual Starter : £35/month
• Virtual Plus : £65/month
• Virtual Extra : £115/month