My goal is to positively impact our world to the best of my ability. I strive to tell stories, excite, learn, and teach in order to help communities thrive.
At Comfy I am the front line to engage workplace innovators within Fortune 500 enterprises. The Comfy technology is the brain child of UC Berkeley Phd's with deep backgrounds in machine learning, IoT, and buildings. We make the office environment evolve to the needs of workers, by using their feedback in real time. (Curious how?)
When leaders invest in their people, workers are more productive, happier, and healthier. -- We spend so much of our life at work...why not be Comfy?
More about me:
In my free time, I'm likely learning or teaching martial arts, rock climbing, wandering in nature, reading a new fiction or environmental book, or enjoying a nice craft beer with live music. Travel is a huge part of my life, having been lucky enough to visit 25 countries thus far.
(please reach out with any book suggestions or learning-tips!)
Isaac Asimov - Nemesis
Enterprise Sales Executive
Oct 2019 – Present
Sales Development Manager
Nov 2018 – Sep 2019
Sales Development Lead
Nov 2017 – Oct 2018
Imagine this: a remote employee is visiting her company's sprawling corporate campus for the first time to deliver presentations to high-profile clients and executives. Upon arrival, she receives an alert that her meeting is starting soon, with a link to her calendar invite and walking directions to the appropriate building. The reserved conference room is just the right size for the number of attendees. The lighting and AV equipment are ideal for presentations. The temperature is just right, and if it's not, she can immediately adjust it from her phone. The entire experience is seamless, and she can spend all of her mental energy on impressing her audience, rather than dealing with annoying mishaps.
Unfortunately, even though everything I just described is technically possible, this is not happening today. The workplace experience is broken and fragmented—and for no good reason. There are tons of solutions (app or otherwise) that tackle a specific pain point in the workplace. However, by and large, they're disjointed—they are not connected and they do not inform one another. At Comfy, our expertise is in tying everything together to create a holistic workplace experience and making the scenario I just painted a reality. We build the technology to integrate the physical and digital systems that make the workplace better and connect those systems all the way to the end user.
Please reach out if you would like to learn more!
-Company NameAutocase (by Impact Infrastructure)-
Mar 2017 - Sep 2017
Now that I have had time to reflect on my time with Autocase, I realize how valuable of an experience it was. I joined this Autodesk seed-funded start-up because I really believed in the mission and the people. Being able to meet and collaborate with professionals who have devoted themselves to justifying a more sustainable world was epic. (And my dad loved that I was using my Cal degree)
Working remote (at least at this point in my life) was not as epic...or the best for my personal growth and happiness. I appreciate bouncing ideas off of co-workers, making friends, going to lunch, or having a drink after work.
A few desires I had going into this role were that I could become confident in my own voice, wear multiple hats, and bring a new idea forward to a changing market. Each day pushed me forward towards these goals because as a 23 year old post-grad I was given huge responsibilities.
I left Autocase after my biggest professional accomplishment thus far:
Pitching on the big stage during Verge Accelerate 2017 to 2000+ people
It was exhilarating, and I hope that I can work back up to similar moments in my career. I thank the Autocase team for all that they taught me. They are going to crush it.
Sales Development Representative Intern
May 2016 - Aug 2016
• Collaborated with Demand Generation and Account Executives to build a qualified pipeline
• Prospected customers by leveraging outbound mediums to evangelize Autodesk solutions
• Identified sales plays to extend to existing customer base
• Transitioned qualified opportunities to the appropriate Territory Sales Manager
• Mapped key stakeholders, technical requirements and business process on all deals
• Drove additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs or projects
• Managed a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they were established in the sales process
• Administrated Global SFDC report generation, lead assignment, and data manipulation
Sales Operations Intern
May 2015 - Aug 2015
• Worked in a team of 7 to regulate and encourage 100 Sales Consultants
• Facilitated over 1 million dollars in sales
• Built reports in Salesforce to audit 1000 monthly sales
• Generated 100 monthly cash contracts for signature
• Prioritized customer facing email automation to increase efficiency throughout the company
• Researched new slide content and data for online Sales presentations
• Created training materials to educate new sales operations employees in the use of Salesforce
-Over the Top Marketing-
Marketing Analysis Intern
Jun 2014 - Aug 2014
• Managed 3 content writers on Advantage (in-house) Software for 160 clients
• Edited & submit 450 short blog posts per month with relevant images/videos
• Collected and analyzed Google SEO data for Austin, TX area
Environmental Activism Intern
Jun 2014 - Aug 2014
• Presented outreach seminars to HL members, volunteers, & the SoCal Sierra Club
• Explored and documented hives to promote maximum bee health
International Start-up Sales Intern
May 2013 - Jul 2013
• Cold Called over 1,000 potential clients and set up sales meetings with event decision makers
• Generated lead database in SugarCRM of Global 2000 contacts
• Researched top competitor pricing systems & UI website design
• Created PPT’s for sales, company meetings, and research walk-throughs