Experienced communications professional with a history of working in the corporate retail industry and eCommerce space. Skilled in operations and logistics management, content creation, retail/employee relations, employee onboarding and training.
Internal Communications Lead, Jet.com
Oct 2018 – Present
Senior Associate - Communications Programs
Feb 2017 – Oct 2018
Manager - Retail Communications
May 2015 – Feb 2017
First point of contact for internal business partners including marketing, commercial, retail academy, public relations, social media, and CRM. Developed the New Leaders Training Program to launch new talent in the right way. Daily maintenance of all store-facing communication workflow controls and coordination, contests and incentives, and operational communications. Organized holiday kick-off events, including logistics, content, and meeting facilitation.
• Instrumental contributor to the brand’s first profitable year in 8 years; achieved top-line dollar and margin targets.
• Launched a new corporate responsibility initiative, “Our Commitment”, cascaded program to 150 stores in U.S.
• Create employee engagement program “Double Digit Club” activities to deliver ongoing engagement and recognize top performers.
• Translate CRM/loyalty programs into retail-ready initiatives to improve customer acquisition programs.
• Manage workflow and track weekly promotional activity; serve as retail communications gatekeeper to ensure optimal coordination of retail schedules and activities. Resolve conflicting priorities and streamline efforts.
• Close partnership with the Learning & Development Team to support their ongoing communication needs – and to manage their ongoing incentives and certifications
Consultant - Digital Marketing, Redken/Pureology
Oct 2014 – May 2015
Generated ideas for monthly web and app campaigns. Collaborated with a graphic designer and creative agency; managed monthly updates. Analyzed and tested data to continuously optimize campaigns and performance results.
Engaged with cross-functional teams (marketing, social media team, and PR team); developed new programs to elevate digital presence and click-through results. Leveraged data analysis to guide future campaign creation.
-The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.-
Project Manager- MAC Retail Store Operations - North America
Feb 2012 – Aug 2014
- Project manager of new store construction and renovations. Ensuring all new stores and renovations are built to MAC standards. While on site ensure all logistical points are in accordance with operations, Brand image, & business objectives.
-Work directly with National Contractors to coordinate service calls, preventative maintenance, diagnostics, & estimates.-Initiate & maintain contact with Mall/Landlords to secure appropriate space, lease agreements, & paperwork.
- Liaison between Store Design, Retail Store Design, IS Retail, Environmental Health and Safety, Risk Management to MAC Field/Store Management
- Manage and maintain multiple budgets, including budgets for all Free Standing Retail Stores on the West Coast. Schedule and execute large Capital projects.
- Head repair & maintenance program for all MAC Stores on West Coast. Source and implement new vendors, efficiencies, and practices to improve response time, cost, and health/safety concerns.
-Collaboratively worked on iPad application launch for free standing location. Successfully installed iPads in five pilot locations.
-Work with the field and field management to assist in the day to day operational needs of stores. Including all repair and maintenance needs and issues involving policy and procedure relating to but not limited to: banking, loss prevention, customer service, emergencies, functionality issues and IS issues of MAC free standing stores in the United States and Canada (160+ locations)
Approve all maintenance supplies for North America free standing MAC locations, to ensure that all aspects of the stores are up to standard.
- Compile monthly commission reports for all NA FSS locations.
- Audit monthly reports from all locations including: cleaning reports, daily banking information, and employee head count audits
Tom Ford Beauty Global Marketing Coordinator
May 2011 – Dec 2011
Created presentation for Roundtable meeting in Rome. Shipped and ensured arrival of all products needed for meeting
Created and set-up presentations for various retailer meetings including: Bergdorf Goodman, Harrod’s, House of Fraiser, Brown Thomas, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales
Assisted in a Men’s Grooming competitive analysis project
Compiled global competitive cosmetics data
Created a competitive fragrance reference book
Shipped and Tracked fragrance/cosmetics
Created the outline for Mr. Ford to reference during an October UK meeting
Assisted Global Marketing VP with daily tasks: scheduling, expense reports, conference room A/V set-up, various PowerPoint presentations
Assisted in Education training sessions pre-launch
Created presentation for President of TFB for leadership meeting