Having worked alongside so many professionals in the corporate world and having been once myself, I now have the privilege to help many individuals to lead healthier lifestyles, motivating and supporting them to make better decisions so they can gain back their body confidence, get leaner, stronger, healthier and happier.
At the Holistic Workshop, our mission is to help people to enhance their wellbeing and performance through fitness, nutrition, sleep and mindset. We provide on-site and online wellbeing programmes, workshops, talks and classes.
Our bespoke range of services is available for individuals and workplace wellbeing.
Body and lifestyle transformation online programmes
Workplace wellbeing programmes
Motivational and educational talks
Fitness & mindfulness Classes
Wellbeing week and events
My personal mission is to promote a holistic approach to wellbeing and inspire people to live mindfully. What does that mean "mindfully"? Living mindfully means asking yourself effective questions so that you stop reacting in life and start creating the lifestyle that you desire. Living mindfully means that you get the results that you want and make effective decisions.
How nutritious is your food? Are you eating the calories that you require to achieve your fat loss goal/tone up goal? Do you have the habits that will create success? Are motivated to do the work required? Are you getting overwhelmed with it all? How long have you spent working on your self-awareness?
Why not get in touch?
-The Holistic Workshop-
Feb 2017 – Present
I help busy professionals to make long lasting changes and achieve results.
We work with individuals and organisations to increase confidence, boost performance and create healthier lifestyles. Our aim is to provide as much knowledge, motivation, support and inspiration as possible.
Get in touch to firstname.lastname@example.org
-GreenZone Cleaning & Support Services-
Business Development Executive
Feb 2018 – Aug 2018
Exceeded quarterly targets and nearly achieved annual targets in 7 months
• Built long-lasting relationship with clients to achieve customer loyalty
• Worked a cross-functional team to improve client experience
• B2B business development, creating and closing sales leads using my own network and expanding it
-RJS Carpenters & Decorators-
Sales and Marketing Manager
Feb 2017 – Jan 2018
• Ensure that our marketing team is performing well and that our targets are being met on a monthly
• Find talent and interview marketing and sales staff members as well as skilled tradesmen
• Work closely with the director to ensure all the areas of the business are running smoothly and
provide advice when employee engagement levels are low
• Providing support to clients and resolving queries effectively
• Work with forecasts and budgets to ensure the business has a healthy cashflow
• Reconcile bank statements and produce final accounts, P&L statement and a balance sheet
-City Belts & Bearings Ltd-
Finance Assistant Manager
Apr 2015 – Jan 2017
Sep 2007 – Mar 2015
-Delta Nursing Agency Ltd-
Jul 2005 – Sep 2007
May 2005 – Sep 2005