Expert human capital leader with 15 years of blended business, consulting, and HR experience.
A diverse, global set of career experiences prepared me to provide differentiated HR expertise that is grounded in strong business understanding and seasoned leadership skills.
- Business Partner
- Talent Management
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Change Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Organizational Development
- Succession Planning
- Sales Leadership and Execution
Previously lived and worked in Kenya, Tanzania, Pakistan, San Francisco and Chicago.
Senior Vice President
Jul 2019 – Present
JLL is a global technology and professional services organization supporting the majority of Fortune 500 organizations. JLL Consulting is the industry-leading management consultancy that supports the full range of client organizations as they contend with the future of work and undergo complex transformations.
I lead key account relationships, new client growth opportunities, and a national team of industry experts.
Recent projects include:
- Professional services organization in 25+ countries with 50+ office locations pursuing revenue diversification. Designed program to enhance the employee experience, reduce operational expenditures, and achieve its diversity and inclusion objectives.
- Financial services institution with 25,000 employees on 3 continents aimed to improve efficiency ratio. Designed and implemented plans to achieve financial efficiencies s part of a $2B building campaign.
- Fortune 100 industrial solutions organization with presence in 70 countries that anticipates significant growth through acquisitions. Implemented a consistent workplace platform to anticipate and accommodate volatility in its workforce.
Jul 2018 – Jul 2019
Executive Director, Organizational Development
Feb 2017 – Jun 2018
Enterprise leader with a portfolio focused on enriching the workplace experience across Trustmark's 4 businesses and 3,000+ employees. Led the organizational development practice that included: Workplace Consulting, Change Management, Leadership Development, Diversity & Inclusion, and Talent Management.
Senior Director. Organizational Development
Jan 2015 – Jan 2017
Managed organizational transformation and development programs. Key accountabilities included: Workplace Effectiveness consulting, Project & Change Management for enterprise initiatives, and end-to-end ownership of Leadership Development programs.
-Aga Khan University and Hospitals-
Senior Manager Organizational Development
Nov 2012 – Mar 2015
Focused on improving the employee experience and optimizing operational effectiveness for 16,000+ staff located in the United Kingdon, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and Pakistan. Led cross-functional teams supporting a workplace modernization project accommodating 1,200+ staff and new construction of a mid-rise office building.
2010 – 2012
Led transformation projects for Fortune 1000 companies and research universities. Coordinated a 2-year global research group focused on workplace innovations to enhance employee productivity with industry leaders such as Accenture, Cisco, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly, Microsoft, Pfizer, and SAP.
-Aga Khan University and Hospitals-
2008 – 2010
Developed the portfolio and growth strategy for institutional real estate assets in Tanzania. Activities included developing the long-term land acquisition strategy of a 4,000-acre site and managing the procurement of professional and design services to develop the projects.
-Bay Area Economics-
2007 – 2008
Contributing analyst to urban real estate economics consulting firm with clients across the United States. Prepared feasibility studies for housing, retail, and office developments.