Award winning digital innovation and transformation leader recognized for strategic leadership and driving change. Leading innovation, product development, and digital building programs and initiatives. Leveraging AI, IOT, augmented reality and other digital solutions for improved employee and customer experiences.
Expertise in transforming and leading digitally enabled IT organizations that are focused on driving business growth. Working with startups and VC’s on emerging technology trends and strategies.
* 2017 Global Business Transformation Leader 150 Recipient
* 2015 Realcomm Digital Innovation Award Winner*
* Voted a 2016 and 2015 Top 100 Social CIO by Huffington Post*
Cloud visionary, having led a "cloud first" strategy to ensure IT focuses on enhancing business value. Championing new mobile, social and digital business strategies and pushing "change" to drive business and technology transformation.
Extensive experience successfully leading and deploying large customer centric, digital and technology programs and initiatives, including mobile technologies, global information security programs, and large scale data analysis programs and tools.
Managing Director, CBRE @ Google - Global Digital Innovation and Smart Building Lead
Jan 2019 – Present
Leading CBRE's global Digital, Smart Building, and Technology team in support of Google's Digital Enterprise efforts. Speaking at industry events on emerging technologies, innovation, AI in the enterprise, and digital disruption.
Managing Director, Digital Product Management Lead
Jul 2018 – Jan 2019
Led the design, development and product management efforts for CBRE's myVantage sales enablement platform. Researched competitor offerings and conducted Design Thinking workshops for the initial product incubation and development. Oversaw a highly successful MVP roll-out in 6 weeks that led to significant new business development wins.
Managing Director, Digital and Technology - Digital Solutions Advisor
Mar 2016 – Jul 2018
Championing and leading innovation programs in support of GWS clients. Responsible for digital and technology executive oversight, business development, and consulting to current and potential global clients across CBRE's Global Workplace Solutions Group. Promoting and leading new digital, mobile, AI, IOT, Smart Building, blockchain and other innovation projects in support of client satisfaction and growth opportunities.
Advisory Board Member
Sep 2019 – Present
Dec 2016 – Present
Mentor and advisor for CRE technology startups
CIO Advisory Board Member
Apr 2015 – Present
Help review portfolio for product positioning and enterprise use.
-Realcomm Conference Group, LLC-
Advisory Council Member
Jan 2009 – Present
-Shorenstein Realty Services-
Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer, SVP
Jan 2007 – Mar 2016
Led all technology initiatives for this nationally recognized investment management and real estate firm. Work with the business groups to develop strategic technology programs in support of the company's growth and customer relations.
Instituted a "cloud first" strategy to increase IT's flexibility and scalability. Moved the IT environment to predominately SaaS only application portfolio, while moving to a zero footprint infrastructure.
Championing digital, social, mobile, business intelligence, CRM, and data governance initiatives.
Redesigned the IT Organization and developed a new IT Strategy and technology direction, moving the department to a value-add and business focused organization.
Led extensive cloud ERP replacement, significantly improving data analytic capabilities while replacing dozens of legacy, custom developed applications.
Led company wide business process review initiative, focusing on increasing efficiencies, reducing redundant data entry, and improving data quality.
Enhancing IT's business value by developing a Project Management framework that focuses on the quick and agile delivery of application improvements.
CIO Advisory Board Member
Jun 2015 – Feb 2016
Advisory Council Member
Feb 2015 – Feb 2016
Chief Information Officer
Nov 1998 – Dec 2006
Head of all global IT operations, overseeing IT program management, world-wide infrastructure, and global delivery of system solutions. Developed, staffed and grew a high performing, global Information Technology organization.
Analyzed cloud, marketing, e-business, software, mobile, and digital media business plans presented to the company for possible investments. Advised start-up portfolio companies on business strategy and internal use of technology.
• Increased customer service productivity 50% by leading the implementation of a global CRM program. Directed a difficult data cleansing and process re-engineering effort in 4 months.
• Shortened financial reporting times 40% and enhanced executive decision making by leading the design and maintenance of a global data warehouse and BI system.
Director, Sales and Marketing Applications
1992 – 1998
In charge of information systems and software development needs for the Sales and Marketing division of leading global Mutual Fund and Asset Management company with over $60 billion in assets. Managed the IT portfolio management process, tracking the firm’s major technology initiatives and working with senior management on prioritizing the competing requests.
• Increased productivity 30% by successfully leading the evaluation, selection and 90 day implementation of Siebel CRM for the account management and sales force functions.
• Member of a senior process re engineering team that conducted a redesign of the call center department’s internal processes, helping to identify and support key customers. Analyzed and managed development of all sales & marketing systems.
-First Nationwide Bank-
Business Systems Manager
1987 – 1992
Directed the implementation of the company's first marketing and customer information system, creating a 25% cross-sell increase. Managed the monthly financial reporting requirements at this major financial institution with over $200 billion in assets throughout the country.
Promoted from Senior Systems and Mortgage Loan Pricing Analyst:
- Led the development of a new credit analysis system, significantly reducing the required loan loss reserves.
- Supported program that reported on the daily internal pricing and market values for all mortgage loans. Ensured the reports accurately reflected changes to loan structures or terms.
- Updated loan compliance and policy statements to reflect new adjustable rate limitation disclosure requirements. Interfaced with government agencies to understand new compliance requirements, communicated summaries internally, and updated loan documents accordingly.
-Lomas and Nettleton Information Systems-
Jan 1986 – Oct 1987
Oversaw account relationships for the market leading mortgage loan origination & secondary marketing software company.