Helping organizations leverage their workplace to drive business performance. Intentionally connecting organizational culture, workplace strategy, employee experience, occupancy planning and change management to optimize real estate costs, more effectively manage their operations and improve employee engagement.
Specialties: Workplace and Occupancy Strategy, Culture + Change Management, Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management, Corporate Interior Architecture
Director | Workplace Experience Strategy - TD Bank Account
Oct 2014 – Present
WORKPLACE + CULTURE + CHANGE.....helping global companies leverage workplace to drive business performance. Intentionally connecting workplace strategy, employee experience, occupancy planning and change management to optimize real estate costs, more effectively manage their operations and improve employee engagement.
Workplace Strategy Leader
Oct 2009 – Oct 2014
Creating knowledge-based workplaces to enhance performance of the organization, people, and facilities.
-The Granger Group-
Vice President of Workplace Innovation & Performance
Jul 2008 – Oct 2009
Developed a program for workplace consulting and led business development efforts for corporate offices and healthcare.
Director - Workplace Strategy & Facilities
1998 – 2008
Responsible for Global Real Estate & Facilities (6M sf) and Customer Experience (500 annual visits to Corporate HQ)
• Managed 5M sf, $5-20M annual capital, 90 employees
• Developed strategies for Real Estate, Workplace, Showrooms
• Integrated strategy with RE, IT, HR – Employee Experience
• Workplace branding with defined design attributes
• Achieved LEED certification for 12 building projects
• Recognized global presenter of workplace knowledge
• Developed campus master plans
• Defined employee work styles and office mobility
• Developed workplace and organizational performance metrics
• Built high-performing strategic alliances
• Developed workplace and refreshment guidelines
-Larson & Associates-
1996 – 1998
I was the managing principal of the firm responsible for business development and leading the design studio.
Vice President - HOK Consulting
1994 – 1996
HOK Consulting - Practice Lead in Chicago
1988 – 1993
Created a 50 person full-service interior architectural and consulting practice to support the real estate investment division for Southwestern Bell Corporarion.
1986 – 1988
Managed Fortune 500 Corporate Interiors Projects
-Branch & Taylor-
1984 – 1986
Operations lead and project manager
Architectural Project Manager
1980 – 1984
Facility design, contract administration and project management