Experienced leader with an extensive background in coaching and developing teams that deliver facilities, workplace experience, and project management services. Excellent communicator while interacting with executives, leadership teams, vendors and field personnel. Deliver results that consistently exceed expectations in fast-paced environments that demand strong technical, organizational and interpersonal skills. Creative thinker in developing solutions to complex issues.
Dec 2016 – Present
• In 2019, recipient of the TurnAround Award for CBRE East Region and the Distinguished Leader award.
• In 2019, completed GWS Leadership Exploration and Development (LEAD) program with the East Division.
• Lead team of 110+ workplace experience professionals across a national portfolio that delivers operational, facilities, and project management services.
• Manage an operational budget that includes personnel expenses, asset maintenance costs, and operational occupancy costs.
• Designed and implemented a complete restructure of the facilities team to drive cost efficiency and increase overall performance.
• Develop operational service delivery solutions to include documented account operations plan and team structure.
• Monitor the effectiveness of maintenance efforts for facilities as assigned, ensuring work is completed in accordance with account KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
• Responsible for leading national client service programs, such as distribution services, vendor management, environmental health & safety as well as personnel training.
• Oversee account site operations and new projects. Identifies capital improvement projects and conducts cost analysis utilization in preparation of capital budgets. Travels to location for projects management issues, concerns, etc.
-Texas Children's Hospital-
Director of Facilities Planning
Nov 2015 – Dec 2016
• Lead team that delivered space planning & management services and maintain facilities information & drawings.
• Supported facility strategic planning & master planning efforts by providing technical facilities forecasting, real estate assessment, feasibility studies, space management, programming, and allocation.
• Defined strategic space requirements for a portfolio including relocations, acquisitions, and new developments.
• Provided technical support to the Executive Space Management Group and the Facilities Executive Committee by preparing all data and research needed to determine the allocation of space across the organization.
• Managed maintenance of facilities data to ensure accuracy for government reporting as well as provide facilities resource data to internal departments and external entities as requested.
• Provided leadership in the selection, implementation and use of various applications, including a web-based drawing portal, work order management software and Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS).
-Freeport-McMoRan Oil & Gas-
Manager, Facilities & Projects
Apr 2014 – Oct 2015
• Managed and developed teams that delivered facilities, project management, and critical equipment services.
• Collaborated with corporate department heads and liaisons to develop strategic solutions and coordinate services.
• Directed activities of architects, contractors, and vendors for projects and maintenance efforts.
• Developed an enhanced, comprehensive preventative maintenance program for an entire national portfolio.
• Prepared and maintained annual operational and capital budgets; delivered a 5-year strategic budget plan.
• Responsible for ensuring programming requirements were included in construction documents and specifications.
• Developed a cost tracking system to monitor project costs and identify achieved savings.
Senior Account Operations Manager - Capital One
Jul 2013 – Apr 2014
• Managed Tier I & Tier II vendors, for all office & retail locations, across the national portfolio.
• Developed a strategic, proactive approach for facilities services by creating a vendor management program.
• Provided effective operational support, training material and guidance for field teams.
• Proactively assessed opportunities to enhance and improve the contractual scope of work while considering cost.
• Established optimized communication processes between sourcing, vendors, our client and the facilities team.
• Partnered with Sourcing team to implement a Quarterly Business Review program for all Tier I vendors.
Facilities Manager - Invesco
Mar 2012 – Jul 2013
• Provided facilities management support for Invesco’s Global Headquarters in Atlanta.
• Delivered $4MM renovation project that included the relocation of over 45 key investment personnel.
• Managed team responsible for delivering strategic projects, facilities, reception and reprographics services.
• Managed a construction team to ensure project scope was delivered per specifications within a defined time frame.
• Managed all expense and capital projects to ensure completion was on schedule and within budget.
Property Manager - Bank of America
Aug 2010 – Feb 2012
• Provided property management support to 120+ Bank of America administrative and retail locations.
• Managed the performance of six engineers and several vendors across multiple trades.
• Managed and monitored the monthly unplanned / expense budget to ensure all issues were addressed while remaining within budget constraints.
• Managed planned expense projects while working closely with the contractor to ensure the completion of project within the defined schedule and budget, while actively looking for cost savings.