Experienced Head of Marketing with demonstrated success in start-ups and fortune SaaS based companies. Skilled in Demand Generation, Marketing Analytics, Go-To-Market Strategy, Conversion Rate Optimization, ABM, Sales and Business Development.
Jul 2019 – Present
-Festival Of Trees - Utah-
May 2019 – Present
-Women in Business - Murray Chamber-
May 2019 – Present
-SpaceIQ(Acquired by WeWork)-
Marketing Director / Head of Marketing & Sales Development
Nov 2017 – Present
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience. SpaceIQ supports the full workplace management lifecycle by connecting data across the enterprise, from real estate to facilities to asset management. Our AI-optimized algorithms power modern, intuitive features such as workplace management and planning, real estate forecasting, and instantaneous data exchange with HR, IT, and other enterprise systems. Reimagine Your Workplace™ at SpaceIQ.com.
-Cox Automotive Inc.-
Sr Manager, Campaign Marketing - Dealertrack DMS
May 2016 – Nov 2017
• Identified a finite addressable market for Dealertrack DMS resulting in the implementation of an Account Based Marketing Strategy.
• Increased leads by 200% through optimizing direct mail strategy, personalizing targeted marketing efforts and utilizing a multi-channel approach.
• Standardized marketing funnel nomenclature, improved campaign marketing processes, and established baseline metrics to better gauge return on investments and pinpoint successful campaigns / channels.
• Managed a high performing Campaign and Lead Nurturing Team, who are recognized as teammates who continue to hit goals or exceed them, and as helpful team players.
Marketing Director, NA
May 2013 – May 2016
• Managed a marketing and lead generation team of 11 employees that branded, advertised and marketed On Demand Packaging.
• Leveraged a tight budget of $2M to support daily marketing operations for the entire North American Business Unit by analyzing opportunities and strategically spending funds.
• Collaborated with VP of Marketing and VP of Sales to develop a strong brand and sales strategy that resulted in over 40% growth in 2014.
• Supervised the commission and building of a new tradeshow booth and expanded the trade show schedule to include new countries.
• Formulated and implemented the overall marketing and lead generation strategy for the North American Business Unit, which resulted in double the amount of leads.
• Spearheaded the development and distribution of all creative print, electronic ads and marketing collateral such as brochures, tradeshows, web sites, and targeted media ads.
• Established a reporting tool that measured the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
• Worked collaboratively with sales and other internal departments to align marketing with organizational goals.
• Evaluated and implemented technologies and add-on software to Packsize's CRM software to improve and optimize marketing team's performance.
Demand Generation Manager
Feb 2013 – May 2013
• Delivered value from tradeshow events by identifying profitable shows and eliminating those that were a poor return on investment.
• Developed internal marketing tracking and uniformity that created reliable data that was used in future market and sales planning and forecasting.
• Segmented traditional and digital marketing campaigns based on industries and previous behaviors to leverage optimal results.
• Created and implemented brand guidelines to reinforce company image, persona and maintain brand integrity.
• Formed and led project team that managed and implemented changes and upgrades to the sales team iPad app.
• Generated marketing documentation and road maps for inbound and outbound lead processes.
Sep 2012 – Feb 2013
• Introduced the most successful direct mail campaign (Ten Most Wanted) to the franchise. Participation amongst franchisees grew from 50% to 90% with a customer response rate of 10%.
• Created and project managed several multi-channel marketing campaign kits for franchise network.
• Hired and managed an employee who handled brand and franchise communications such as quarterly and international campaign strategy.
• Gained franchisee insights by conducting focus groups and surveys.
Jun 2011 – Sep 2012
• Indirectly managed and led a team of three members to fulfill AlphaGraphics brand initiatives such as quarterly campaigns.
• Transformed projects into a streamline process, implementing creative briefs and a project management system to track projects and their performances.
• Conceptualize and develop cross media, multichannel marketing strategies for individual AlphaGraphics centers nationwide employing direct mail, mobile, personalized landing pages, and email marketing components to each strategy.
• Maintained and increased likes/followers on social media .
• Examined and analyzed the needs and benefits of different marketing vendors and programs being created by the corporate offices.
• Direct and coordinate brand public relation’s initiatives including press releases, and AG Fights Hunger - cause marketing campaign.
May 2007 – Jun 2011
• Spearheaded Celtic Bank’s move into social media in 2010 developing facebook, twitter, and blogosphere presences that have increased brand awareness.
• Led a cross functional team while managing the production, art direction, and web content of the Celtic Bank website, successfully launching on time, on brand, and within budget.
• Organized, marketed, and executed ten internal and external annual events for four consecutive years, increasing effectiveness and eliminating redundancy and confusion.
• Generated tombstone email campaigns for each sales person facilitating lead creation and client acquisition.
• Managed daily marketing operations and strategic direction of all site marketing, raising employee productivity and utilizing all available resources increasing annual profits.
• Facilitated all Celtic Bank communications, including the creation of press releases, C-level media quotations, strengthening corporate tone and character.
• Engineered loan activity database (CRM) increasing efficiency, client research, and reporting.
• Planned annual marketing campaigns and budgets for Celtic Bank loan products and sales force.
• Collaborated media pieces and pricing with advertising agency and media firm.
• Supervised Celtic Bank’s communication efforts, increasing accuracy and alignment of bank strategy.
• Conducted analysis of marketing and loyalty programs, proposing modifications which were adopted
• Marketed to channel partners increasing business development referrals by 20%.
• Managed and directed charitable contributions.
Administrative Assistant/A is for Apple
Oct 2005 – Apr 2007
• Administered "A is for Apple" community outreach program and increased the awareness among schools in Utah and Alaska.
• Managed store discretionary funds increasing accountability and precision on quarterly statements.
-Site Creative Network-
Sep 2003 – Oct 2005
• Assisted in day to day activities, such as data mining, researching new clientele, and proofing copy.