Passionate and dedicated sales executive who drives workplace transformation through focusing on solving LOB and IT challenges with our Microsoft solutions. My responsiveness to communications and willingness to go above and beyond to provide support have enabled me to become a go-to resource for customers within the Maryland, D.C., Virginia region.
Outside of work, I focus my energy and passion on education. Currently, I volunteer with several local schools, presenting information about careers in a “Mobile First, Cloud First” world and how actions in youth can impact future careers. I also have experience mentoring and tutoring through Boys and Girls Clubs of America and individually for elementary through high school aged students.
Jul 2019 – Present
Check out my channel: JessPromdoesBusiness on YouTube!
My YouTube channel features short videos demonstrating quick tips to help everyone get the most out of Office 365. InMail me to learn more or give suggestions for upcoming videos!
Global Black Belt | Modern Workplace
Nov 2018 – Present
- Write and lead customer facing demonstrations of our Modern Workplace Solutions.
- Facilitate ROI and TCO conversations around digital workplace transformation.
- Coach sales teams around best practices for creating proposals, negotiating, and driving consumption of our solutions.
Modern Workplace Solution Specialist
Jul 2017 – Oct 2018
- Enable organizations to improve employee engagement, productivity and collaboration in a mobile first, cloud first world
- Educate customers on the changing IT security landscape and the constant improvements Microsoft is making to the M365 bundle to continually combat cyber security threats
- Enable digital transformation by providing customers with industry relevant solutions, resulting in increased employee efficiency and increased customer engagement
Enterprise Mobility and Security Specialist
Feb 2017 – Jun 2017
Educated enterprise customers on how to securely enable a modern mobile workforce through leveraging Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility + Security suite - focusing on Cloud App Security, Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management and Information Protection.
Sales Excellence Manager
Jul 2015 – Jan 2017
-Achieved operational excellence within Mid-Atlantic Commercial Enterprise District through monitoring and analyzing sales pipelines, assisting in customer reviews and monitoring quota adjustments.
-Aided in yearly customer segmentation and quota distribution by reviewing and analyzing historical data including growth, historical spend, and customer trends.
-Provided reporting to District Leadership highlighting areas of improvement within product pipelines, top sellers, and growth products.
-Supported district sellers in pipeline management through leveraging best practices and monitoring/creating reports which showed deal forecasting.
Partner Sales Executive
Jul 2014 – Jun 2015
- Engaged our SI and ISV Partners in selling and deployment conversations with large enterprise customers in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Managed Partner projects in order to ensure customer satisfaction and a clear line of communication back to Microsoft.
- Organized and facilitated learning sessions between our Partners and the Microsoft Account Teams that focus on solution selling and full utilization of the Microsoft stack.
-Office 365 East Region Partner Team Deployment lead.
-Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business-
Senior Peer Career Assistant
Dec 2012 – Apr 2014
- Organized and managed student employees during corporate presentations.
- Facilitated on-campus interactions between company representatives and the Tepper MBA student body.
- Aided the Tepper Career Services Staff and company representatives throughout the planning, executing, and closing of corporate presentations and networking events on-campus.
May 2013 – Aug 2013
- Optimized sku portfolio in Denture Care through working with a team to eliminate low performing skus, create efficient packaging, and identify distribution opportunites with remaining skus.
- Analyzed promotional tactics, nationally and by class of trade, to create a streamlined promotional recommendation to the Denture Care brand team and account leaders.
- Developed an expert non-manpower strategy to increase education and awareness around our denture care products.
Sales Manager: Mattresses
Apr 2012 – May 2012
- Leadership: Leveraged personal power to further develop the selling skills of long service Mattress associates to achieve the $12 million annual sales plan.
- Teamwork: Aided in the coaching development of a new Sales Manager through fast feedback, role-modeling, and team coaching conversations.
Sales Manager: Luxury Linens
May 2011 – Mar 2012
- Business Development: Coached associates to correct selling behaviors and to develop a clientele base which lead to a 7% increase over the annual sales plan of $4.5 million.
- Process Improvement: Utilized excel to streamline the preparations for big events through the creation of templates and floor layouts.
- Teaching Skills: Facilitated two rounds of store-wide training programs to increase selling effectiveness and improve company culture.
- Vendor Relations: Organized and executed training seminars with vendors to increase product knowledge and ensure greater customer satisfaction.
- Leadership: Advised a new-hire in the Executive Development Program and assisted in developing her career goals which resulted in her being the first EDP in Herald Square placed in a permanent position and promoted.
Sales Manager: Dec. Housewares, Candy, Godiva
Jun 2010 – Apr 2011
- Execution: Effectively implemented strategies for big events which aided in the growth of the Candy and Godiva departments by 6%.
- Public Speaking: Participated in recruitment events in the Northeast Region and presented as a guest speaker at new-hire events to motivate new and potential Executive Development recruits.
-University of Maryland Department of Transportation Services-
Jan 2008 – Dec 2009
- Communication: Facilitated state mandated trainings (Sexual Harassment Prevention, Diversity, Customer Service, and Time Management) to ensure compliance with state regulations.
- Marketing Skills: Designed creative bulletin boards and created interdepartmental communications to promote training programs; increased Super Saturday Training participation by 15%.
- Innovation: Introduced updated trainings to provide further education to long service employees.
Product Manager Intern
May 2007 – Aug 2007
- Market Research: Worked with a team to develop a marketing plan aimed at generating awareness and participation in the first annual Xbox 360 Games for Change Challenge.
- Event Planning: Organized and executed an internal team building event with 80 members of the Xbox team.