Cristina has a demonstrated history of supporting clients, nationally and globally, through organizational transformation initiatives. With the ability to work across multiple verticals and industries, she is passionate about developing creative, meaningful and measurable solutions for organizations.
As an author and speaker, she integrates best practices and thought leadership on change management and workplace strategy topics into her work.
Her coursework in the arts, education and psychology paired with a diverse professional career has prepared her to develop strong analytical, strategy development, design thinking, facilitation, storytelling, project management, influence and agile skills.
She has experience in working with clients in Singapore, Malaysia, the UK, Australia and the United States. Her clients include companies such as Lendlease, Amgen, Blackstone, BTIG, Mizuho, EisnerAmper, Wolters Kluwer, Re:Sources, TIAA, IRI, IPG Media Brands, Societe Generale and more.
Outside of work, Cristina is a practicing artist combining her passion for exploring topics of inclusion and connectedness.
Cristina Herrera Consulting / Founder
March 2020 - PRESENT, NEW YORK
● Using Organizational Change Enablement and Workplace strategies, we help organizations and individuals to bridge the gap between their vision and return-on-investment.
Ted Moudis Associates / Director of Change Management
January 2019 - March 2020, NEW YORK
● Enabled national and international clients, including Publicis, Re:Sources, TIAA, SL Green, CIT Group, Société Générale, Wolters Kluwer, among others, to realize their people dependent return-on-investment.
● Leading and developing comprehensive change management plans, communications strategies, learning needs analysis and training plans, content development, engagement campaigns, habit development coaching programs, leadership coaching, risk mitigation action teams and change network teams.
● Establishing change management as a core competency of the TMA service offerings. Including developing a business case, services, fees and proposals as well as educating leadership, work delegation, developing marketing collateral, pitching and business development.
Ted Moudis Associates / Manager of Workplace Strategy
JUNE 2017 - JANUARY 2019, NEW YORK
● Leading clients through a quantitative and qualitative discovery process to develop a workplace strategy that is aligned to the corporate strategy, and that will inform the workplace design and staff experience.
● Clients include Blackstone, Mizuho, Wolters Kluwer, Eisner Amper, STV, Wells Fargo, BTIG, BlackRock, Société Générale, Footlocker, TIAA, CIT Group, Infosys Limited, among others, across the United States.
● Data gathering and analysis, strategy development, programming/space budgeting, report writing, collaborating with designers and project team, facilitating executive visioning sessions, staff focus groups and all staff engagements.
Lendlease US/ Workplace Change Manager
OCTOBER 2016 - JUNE 2017, NEW YORK
● Amgen, the world’s largest biotech group: Implemented a comprehensive change management program as they transitioned to activity-based working (ABW) offices and laboratories in Massachusetts, Boston office and their Thousand Oaks, California campus.
● Lendlease: Implemented the Nextplace workplace change program which included mindset and habit change strategies, across US portfolio gateway cities.
Lendlease US / Learning & Development Lead on Global Finance Transformation
JANUARY 2016 - OCTOBER 2016, NEW YORK
● Led the training strategy for Lendlease’s ERP Oracle transformation.
● Conducted a learning needs analysis and managed local and remote teams through instruction-led and remote content development, learning logistics, LMS system support and change management coaching. Liaising with local and global executive and leadership teams to gain buy-in and to measure outcomes against project milestones.
Future Knowledge / Change and Training Consultant
OCTOBER 2014 - DECEMBER 2015, SYDNEY
● Supporting Lendlease APAC and EMEA regions to transition approximately 5,000 staff members from multiple ERP systems to one single system to achieve their global reporting goals.
● Transformation team-member supporting both training and change management disciplines. Conducting a learning need analysis, supporting the change impact assessment and strategy development, global stakeholder management, content development of both instructor-led and eLearning courses, quality assurance, global process mapping and facilitating training sessions.
Self- Employed / Creative Business Consultant
MAY 2008 - NOVEMBER 2015, SYDNEY
● Led clients through a discovery process into development of their business identity and marketing collateral. Conducted market research, developing prototypes, designing logos, content development and consulting.
Metropolitan Psychological Centre / Part Time Office Management
MARCH 2010 - NOVEMBER 2015, SYDNEY
● Supported the business manager in daily operations of the small psychology firm including; scheduling, training new staff, auditing, debt collection, liaising with doctors, solicitors and patients, managing accounts, conducting assessments and supporting psychologists in report writing.
Catholic Education Diocese / Casual Secondary School Teacher
MARCH 2010 - FEBRUARY 2014, SYDNEY
● Taught years 7-10 Art and Religious Education classes, as needed, at multiple schools within the Diocese.